Abdabs Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture
Read Abdabs Furniture Reviews

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Abdabs Furniture made you happy
The bookcase was good but the delivery not so. I received no notification as to the day it was being delivered, let alone a time window. Fortunately I was in. The men brought it into my house without wearing masks and asked me to sign for it with their pen, touched no doubt by many. This was not a covid secure delivery. Most companies do not require a signature during the current health crisis. They take a photo of the goods delivered as proof.
I was worried after reading all the bad reviews however fast delivery and no damage on the bed.. the only reason I gave a 4 and not a five is because the wood has a lot of knots in it which I don’t like however the bed is a good quality and seems sturdy
Great product, but arrived damaged. Not their fault of course the box was very badly damaged. Communication a little slow around getting replacements etc but they turned up no problem. In the end happy with the product especially for the price I paid.
Very quick delivery
Shame that drawers didn't come assembled and it was very tedious to put together. But the chest of drawers is sturdy and looks very nice.
Great price, very quick delivery.
The the purchase and the delivery from your selfs was great the price was worth it May main and only issue was communication on this I found very disappointing I sent numerous emails to the company and Sadly to say not one was replied to
Good uality and design at a very good price.
Found a chest of drawers £60 cheaper than a well known website was selling them for. Updates on delivery would have been useful but the drawers turned up earlier than expected and was exactly the piece I wanted. Some other good stuff on their website as well. Probably will purchase more from Abdabs as they seem to beat most other retailers on price. Recommend.
Good quality strong and comfortable bed frame. Arrived earlier than delivery date easy to assemble. Looks great in the bedroom. A real good purchase
Furniture is ok quality for the price paid. But terrible instructions of how to put it together. Parts not numbered so hard to tell which is which from instructions. Service from Abdabs was good, they communicated when my delivery would take place and was relatively quick.
A dabs had replied to my previous emails but theirs went into my junk folder and I dont check this very often. Once they were aware of the problem they apologised and despatched my order on 27th giving me tracking no. Unfortunately, unbeknown to me DPD’s website was down so tracking no. didn’t work. Abdabs emailed this fact to me and the order turned up today at 1.40. Faith restored in this Company would use again
Good.. looks nice..
Looks good, but not that user-friendly to assemble.
The furniture was fine but I think that the actual panels and sides etc would have helped enormously when building them up had they been numbered
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Corona Grey furniture that you recently purchased from Abdabs Furniture. We hope you enjoy your new furniture for many years to come. We will pass your feedback on numbering the panels to aid assembly on to our supplier.
The quality is good, easy assembly we are using as a display cabinet and it fits in with the other pine furniture.
Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear that the display cabinet fits in with your furniture.
Had not realised how many screws I would have to install which took some time. Having said that the result was a solid chest of drawers and so good value for money
Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Lovely looking bed when complete. Large storage draws. Only thing it took a while for two of us to put the bed together.
Good quality product , but quite fiddly to put together.
The furniture arrived well packed and was as described on the website.
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.26 based on 332 reviews