Abbey Taxis Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Abbey Taxis

How would you rate Abbey Taxis ?

"I am anaemic and suffer circulation problems so HAVE to use taxi`s as I am barely able to walk 100 yds at a time. Today I walked into the rank in foregate st and asked for a taxi home. I waited at the pick up point, and waited... and waited... 45 minutes later a driver pulls up. - By now there`s someone else behind me. He points at them and says "I`m here for them", he also asked me how long I`d been there & I told him. "tell them in the office" he said, I looked to my left and theres another taxi behind so I said , "it`s ok I`ll jump in his". - he drives off. - The next car pulls up (car 2712) and the driver immediately says "what were you arguing with him about (very agressively) "Nothing - and I explained what was said. "You sure?" he says ? "yes, ask him" I replied. he them points behind me and says "I`m not taking you, I`ll take them" and refused to pick me up. I then (understandably upset), had to walk back to Foregate st to take a black cab. As it was a hot day I was near collapse and barely managed to get there. I will never use Abbey again, I advise everyone else to give them a wide berth. If the surly arrogant TWAT of a driver I encountered is representative of their drivers, you will regret it. I was very polite to this driver but his nasty actions very nearly cost me an ambulance trip."
Abbey Taxis is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews