AAAClean Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AAAClean

About AAAClean: Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning based in West Malling, serving domestic and commercial customers throughout Kent and East Sussex.

98, 5 Liberty Square

"very good service friendly polite knowledgeable"
"Very accommodating and very professional - would recommend."
"Alan was punctual and very helpful. The difference in the rugs was amazingalthough they took much longer to dry than the 4 hours mentioned."
"Very pleased with the service, very professional thanks again."
"Alan arrived on time. I felt comfortable to have in my house. He did an excellent job cleaning my carpet. The self booking scheme on their website is very useful and they confirm that date a day or so before they are due to come. I would highly recommend them."
"From easy to use website, simple booking and good service. I can’t rate highly enough!"
"Alan was extremely efficient from point of initial enquiry - confirming everything by email - with a automatic text the day before (lest we forgot). He was early, well turned out, polite with a clean smart van and equipment for the job. The work carried out was just as impressive. We have already arranged to use him at our next property."
"Can’t fault Alan and his work! Came in with minimal distribution and left us with a beautifully clean carpet for Christmas! Will definitely use again!"
"I needed my carpets doing. I moved into a new flat and the landlord hadn’t cleaned them as promised. Alan did a lovely job (thanks)."
"I had AAAClean come to clean the carpets and a grubby sofa in my property just before Xmas. The carpets came out great and the sofa was a massive improvement considering we’ve had it nearly 12 years. I will definitely use this company again and would happily recommend them to anyone who wants their carpet or sofa cleaned."
"very good service, more expensive than most but worth it IMO will use again"
"Excellent!!!! Thank you!!!"
"Brilliant carpet cleaning. From easy booking and payment to very clean carpets. I had two specific concerns: one large coffee stain in a light creme carpet and wool carpets which absorb water and take a long time to dry. Alan took this into consideration and used the appropriate machine and dryer. My carpets look like new and my dust allergy seems to have disappeared. I will definitely be using this company again ."
"Very impressed all round with the service from AAAClean. We had the whole house cleaned and 2 pairs of very dirty curtains. Everything came up really well. Will be using in the spring of next year for sure"
"Cannot rate too highly. Alan arrived on time and did wonderful on my cream carpet"
"Alan did a fabulous job cleaning a 2 seater reclining sofa. Will look to use the company in the future for carpet cleaning as well"
"I have several rugs in my house and I wanted them spruced up before the Christmas celebrations begin. They get dirty thanks to having two labradors! I booked AAAClean in after phoning a few companies for quotes. The cleaner turned up on time and did a fantastic job. I was really happy as I didn’t expect the hall rug to come up so clean. I’ve booked the same cleaner to do my bedroom carpets in the new year. Thank you"
"Very happy with the service I received. Would definitely use again."
"I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their carpets cleaned to a high standard. The cleaner was on time, very friendly and he removed stains from our carpet that I thought were there for good! Very professional service."
"Fantastic result, my carpet looked brand new, all stains were removed excellent result I would recommend this company 100%. Thank you so much!!!!!!"
AAAClean is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews