AAAClean Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AAAClean

About AAAClean: Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning based in West Malling, serving domestic and commercial customers throughout Kent and East Sussex.

98, 5 Liberty Square

Click Here
"Excellent Professional service 5 *"
"Very pleased. Thank you."
"I would definitely recommend AAAClean for carpet/upholstery cleaning jobs. I had a badly soiled carpet and sofa done yesterday and was delighted with the outcome. The job was handled professionally and the service was excellent. The machine used was very impressive and very efficient, with no unpleasant odours."
"Quick and efficient"
"Alan did a great job. I was very impressed how he just got on with the job in a speedy and efficient way, he clearly knows his stuff when it comes to cleaning carpets! Would definitely use his services again and recommend him to others."
"I usually use a Vax carpet cleaner that is good at removing dirt, but does not take out stains. The cleaning done by AAA clean removed old stains, and the carpets looked like new. The operative (Alan) explained what he was going to do, asked questions, so he could use the appropriate solutions on the carpet, and provided advice. I will certainty be using this company again."
"Very good service. Great machine very powerful."
"Arrived exactly on time and did a great job of cleaning our carpets. Highly recommended."
"Extremely pleased with the service. The operative was prompt and friendly and the finished result on our very sad carpets outstanding. Our bedroom carpet particularly had suffered through being used for butchery by our cats and as an occasional loo by the elderly female cat. It is now spotless! Would definitely recommend AAAClean and would not hesitate to use them again."
"Punctual, tidy and got the carpets amazingly clean. Like new! Thank you very much! Great job."
"Easy booking, good service, friendly staff."
"An excellent job, we will definitely use again."
"Alan arrived on time, was very efficient and professions. I was very satisfied with the standard of cleaning and would definitely recommend the company to friends and family"
"Nothing short of excellent. Did a great job on the sofa and the carpets look brand new. Will be using again and recommending all our friends. Well done sir!"
"On time, worked hard all day. Carpets are looking good, better than they have for years. Highly recommend"
"Arrived on time, completely professional and did an excellent job on cleaning a very grubby hall carpet"
"Brilliant service, my son had had a tummy bug and we couldn’t get the smell out of his carpet despite using cleaning foam etc. Now it smells fresh and as an added bonus the rest of the stains and blue tak stuck in the carpet were also removed. Will definitely be using AAA clean again. Thanks!"
"Absolutely fantastic, my mum has an accident this company told me from the start that the fluids might not come out the carpet which was only a month old, then this company done an amazing clean and got it all out. I’m recommending to my clients as well. 5stars fantastic"
"Excellent service. Arrived on time minimal disruption and now have lovely clean carpets"
"Very good service"