AAAClean Reviews

of reviewers recommend AAAClean
Read AAAClean Reviews

About AAAClean:

Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning based in West Malling, serving domestic and commercial customers throughout Kent and East Sussex.

98, 5 Liberty Square

Very happy with my carpets. The gentleman was on time. He was polite and it was not stressful. I have had where I’ve book a carpet cleaner a month ago and they didn’t show. But when I booked with aaa they was so good with keeping me informed from the moment I booked. I was sent a email with the date and time. Highly recommend this company.👌😃
Very good and very clean will use Company again.
Magic ! Alan was a perfect gentleman. The cleaning is perfect . He was on time and refused to stop for tea/coffee . All the furniture was replaced very efficiently . I especially appreciated his kindness towards my husband who is not well.
Turned up early which was great got the job done. Nice clean carpets and a lovely man .
Alan was very efficient and did a lovely job.
Very pleased with the clean! Ann Ablett
Helpful, professional and even moved my furniture to access difficult areas, amazing results thank you
Excellent Professional service 5 *
Very pleased. Thank you.
I would definitely recommend AAAClean for carpet/upholstery cleaning jobs. I had a badly soiled carpet and sofa done yesterday and was delighted with the outcome. The job was handled professionally and the service was excellent. The machine used was very impressive and very efficient, with no unpleasant odours.
Quick and efficient
Alan did a great job. I was very impressed how he just got on with the job in a speedy and efficient way, he clearly knows his stuff when it comes to cleaning carpets! Would definitely use his services again and recommend him to others.
I usually use a Vax carpet cleaner that is good at removing dirt, but does not take out stains. The cleaning done by AAA clean removed old stains, and the carpets looked like new. The operative (Alan) explained what he was going to do, asked questions, so he could use the appropriate solutions on the carpet, and provided advice. I will certainty be using this company again.
Very good service. Great machine very powerful.
Arrived exactly on time and did a great job of cleaning our carpets. Highly recommended.
Extremely pleased with the service. The operative was prompt and friendly and the finished result on our very sad carpets outstanding. Our bedroom carpet particularly had suffered through being used for butchery by our cats and as an occasional loo by the elderly female cat. It is now spotless! Would definitely recommend AAAClean and would not hesitate to use them again.
Punctual, tidy and got the carpets amazingly clean. Like new! Thank you very much! Great job.
Easy booking, good service, friendly staff.
An excellent job, we will definitely use again.
Alan arrived on time, was very efficient and professions. I was very satisfied with the standard of cleaning and would definitely recommend the company to friends and family
AAAClean is rated 4.98 based on 64 reviews