A2Z Cleaners Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A2Z Cleaners

How would you rate A2Z Cleaners?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rupa kotecha

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about A2Z Cleaners in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have been using A2z cleaners for the last 2 years and have always been happy with the standards. Always welcoming on the phone and friendly cleaners sent on the day"
"I am really impressed with the kind of end of tenancy cleaning service i got in London, I am thankful to A2Z Cleaners , for giving me best service , i can say they are the most reliable company i got , and i would appreciate and will convey to all my friends and family relatives"
Thank you so much Manas for the feedback, we appreciate it
"Professional service. Would recommend them."
"I hire a2z cleaners for my end of tenancy cleaning. The team were very friendly and professional. Outstanding service, I was very impressed by the job they did. Highly recommended"
Thank you for much for your feedback, this will help us improve our service.
"Reliable cleaning company. Used them for our end of tenancy cleaning in molesey and delivered fabulous job"
"Best service. Always reliable and on time"
A2Z Cleaners is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews