A1 Recovery And Garage Services Ltd, Hampshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Recovery And Garage Services Ltd, Hampshire

Unit 1 and 2 Focus Court, South Way, Walworth Business Park, Andover SP10 5AG, UK

Tell us how A1 Recovery And Garage Services Ltd, Hampshire made you happy
Had a flat battery and called these guys out, The "Technician"? claimed, without doing any tests by just looking, that the battery was dead and needed replacement, also that the alternator also needed replacement and the starter motor was probably open circuit would probably require replacement as well! I had told the guy I left my sat nav plugged in and left it for a week. He then stated that he would load my car on his truck and take it to their workshop for repairs. I declined. This seemed to upset the guy and he drove off. Later I used my neighbours car to jump start my vehicle and it has been working fine for the last 3 days, no problem. I wonder what sort of bill I would have got after they repaired it!!!
Would recommend this garage to everyone. Alan so helpful, very polite made us coffee and explains every thing in a way you understand. It’s not all about money, they just want to get you going again and will work with you to get it done. Thanks for a great service guys, will definitely coming back.
A1 Recovery And Garage Services Ltd, Hampshire is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews