A.L.S. Locksmith Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A.L.S. Locksmith
"Can't fault the service or expertise."
"From start to finish this company was excellent. They actually charged me less than the estimate when it turned out that what I thought was the reason for the door not opening was what it was"
"Good job, attitude and follow up"
"I seldom write reviews, but the service that I received was very good, made appointment on Monday and he was able to come out that day. He informed me when he was going to arrived and was not late. He got everything done in less than an hour, very reliable and highly recommended!"
"Very honest man who could of charged us extra but didn’t. Very hard to find these qualities in tradesmen today."
"I recieved 2 recommendations from 2 friends a mobile and a main line so I tried them both and the same guy answered both times. So I took the plunge and I am glad I did. Just wanted to say thank you for helping us out."
"Phoned this company to change the locks on 3 doors in my home. From the initial contact to the final result I found the whole process to be hassle free and very accomodating. We couldn’t be happier with the work and overall result"
"Excellent job would use again given the chance"
"I just have to say a big thank you to Steven. The sliding bar at the bottom of the door came off and I phoned Steven and asked him to come out and fix it for me. But he explained what it was over the phone and explained how I could fix it myself. He told me it would take less than a minute and he was right. I am 76 and every penny counts."
"I have no hesitation in recommending Steve. He was polite, knowledgeable and did excellent work"
"Good local service"
"Steve came out to fit a lock on our door but before doing so pointed out that the door was not hung right and because of this the lock wouldn’t work as it should so he advised against it until the door was sorted out. I mean he could of fitted it taken my money and left but he was totally up front about it and seemed to be a bit of a perfectionist."
"I called Steve mainly because of all the reviews and wasn’t disappointed . Very sleek service streamlined around the customer from the first call to carrying out the job. Quick and very responsive."
"Came the day I called. Steve handled the installation of a new lock very professionally."
"Steve was efficient and a great problem solver. He also gave us practical suggestions for future maintenance on both our doors ans windows"
"We called this company about our window it wouldn’t lock and we thought the top hinge had broken. The guy on the other end told us that he had finished for the day but talked us through how to remedy the problem. Turns out the window wasn’t broken at all, but the way it tilts inwards and the handle positions had coincided with the mishap. Because of this very helpful information we managed to resolve the issue ourselves meaning no callout was needed. The guy could of said “no” or fobbed us us to someone else but he took the time to help us out. These days thats rare. I asked if we could reimburse him in any way being that he had helped us out and that it was the right and proper thing to do but he declined the offer. What more is there to say. Helpful to the extreme."
"Fast response backed up by great communication. Nice guy to boot"
"I would use Steve again and would recommend him to anyone needing a good locksmith"
"Steve was very responsive, on time and very capable."
"Steve provides a friendly, reliable and professional service. I would definitely recommend"
A.L.S. Locksmith is rated 4.88 based on 248 reviews