A & D Plumbing Reviews

77 Reviews

aanddplumbing@btinternet.com

Gordon Kruse
Verified Buyer

Replacement shower. A booking was made within a few days, the plumber turned up as planned, the work was done within the anticipated time,all mess was cleared up and the shower is now working very well.
Have used A&D on several occasions for different requirements and their work is always excellent.
GBroad
Verified Reviewer

A&D sent a plumber within 2 hours. The plumber fixed our leaking pipe quickly and efficiently. He was a tidy worker and very professional. I was so impressed by the customer service and so I highly recommend this company.
Kate O'Hara
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time diagnosed the problem, ordered part, came back the next day, fitted part boiler back in A1 condition excellent service will use again
James Chrystal
Verified Buyer

Great team offering professional advice and the quality of the work is first class. You can rely on the guys to give you an honest opinion and they are willing to work around you to get the job done. I have engaged a lot of gas engineers and and it can be a hassle, but pleased to say A & D are not like that. You won't be disappointed.
Mr Terry Young
Verified Buyer

They turn up on time assessed the problem gave alternatives. And resolved the problem promptly
Verified Buyer

They diagnosed and repaired our boiler and it works better than previously........however, very expensive at £100 per hour including VAT.
Neill Bridgman
Verified Buyer

Responded to urgent call quickly - arrived when they were booked. Diagnosed problem with heating quickly and were able to fix in same visit,
Verified Buyer

The work was undertaken very quickly and professionally, however the promised call back for quotes on further work didn't materialize.
Steve Stocker
Verified Buyer

Called to confirm arrived on time, polite and courteous. Clear on what work was required (boiler service). Completed on time and without any mess. Excellent customer service
Verified Buyer

Easy to book - Came within the time frame given as was very helpful and polite.
Would use again!
John Godfrey
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and efficient. Friendly operative. Reasonable price.
J. Baxter
Verified Buyer

Thank you for the quick response to my toilet dilemma! Not only did Matt come out within the hour, he was polite and happy to engage in conversation with my children... Whilst fixing the problem. I'm really pleased with the service.
Verified Buyer

A very professional approach. Knew exactly what was wrong. Problems resolved quickly. So pleased with result. Thank you.
Daniela Bechly

very competent and curtious
Mrs Pettit
Verified Buyer

A &D were able to attend to the job quickly . Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and efficient and communication about the job was excellent . Would recommend.
Mr Barnes-Wallis
Verified Buyer

Solved my hot water low pressure problem
Tom Roebuck
Verified Buyer

A&D Plumbing installed a new boiler for us a few weeks back. They were extremely efficient and professional throughout the whole process and pleasure to deal with both before and after the installation.
Mrs Ibrahim
Verified Buyer

On 23 June 2016, I called you because There was a water leak in the Airing Cupboard from the Pump and the cylinder. I wanted you to stop the water leak and stop the water from going to the ceiling of the kitchen. your engineer came and stop the main water only and told me that the water leak will stop after a while may be 2-4 hours. He spent about an hour waiting in the car telling me that he is waiting to receive the quotation from the office. After an hour the quotation had not arrived and he asked me for my email to send the quotation later. I paid the 96 pounds by Cheque to him. I was waiting for water leak to stop but it did stop and I spent all night drying the water by towels until the other engineer came in the afternoon of the day after from the insurance company and stop the leak from the tank up in the loft and he surprised why your engineer left this tank on.
I wounder why your engineer did stop the leak from the upper tank and why I paid the money, what was for?
If you fair enough I want you to apologise and refund my money
Dear Mrs Ibrahim,

We’re sorry you were not happy with the service we provided on this occasion. Unfortunately this is the first we have heard from you on the matter so we have not had chance to discuss your concerns until now.

When we attended the site it was made clear to our engineer that we were to keep the costs to a minimum, which he did by draining the tanks and isolating them. The water that had accumulated in the ceiling could only be removed by causing further damage to the ceiling, which would have increased your expenditure. Our engineer did turn your mains water back on after isolating the tanks so that you would at least have access to water.

We apologise for the delay in getting the quotes to you, although we hope you will appreciate that this was partly due to the various options you asked us to quote for, and in the interests of being thorough with your requests and the information we supplied to you, this process took a little longer than ususal.

We did however manage to get the detailed quotes to you within 70 minutes of you requesting them as we knew you wanted the work carried out as quickly as possible, if you chose to proceed. The time our engineer spent waiting was not added to you bill. We offer a 1 year guarantee on all our work and would have been happy to re-attend site to rectify any issues.

If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us.
Dave Allen
Verified Buyer

I found the service reliable and reasonably priced.
The engineers were pleasant and polite and explained things in everyday layman's terms which were easy to understand.
Mr Abbot
Verified Buyer

A fully professional team with amazing skills and know how. The new boiler you installed with no trouble and fast was a very generous gesture to my mother who is disabled and very elderly. The cold snap we had would have been very difficult for us to manage if you hadn't made the time in 2 days to do the work.
Brilliant and I cannot recommend you highly enough.
Many thanks,