Zooplus Reviews

Zooplus have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

97% of reviewers recommend Zooplus
12PM
12PM

How would you rate Zooplus ?

"They made me happy by having low priced great quality products for my small animals therefore making them very happy. My animals mean everything to me so if they are happy, I'm happy too. I highly recommend this website for any pet owner."
"Never a problem with this company, who offer great value for money and excellent customer service."
"Good service excellent prices quick with delivery and products come in good packages delivery company exellent"
Mrs
"Items are delivered quickly, and prices of products very good against competitors!! Use this site for all my pet needs and they have good deals on all the time"
"Items are dispatched very quickly, arrive by courier and are always packaged very well."
"Easy quick ordering, very happy, great prices, and very fast delivery to your door, thanks"
"I regularly use Zooplus for dog food and dog treats. Excellent value for money, quality products and fast delivery."
Zooplus is rated 4.82 based on 87 reviews