Zooplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zooplus
Read Zooplus Reviews

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy
Topy quality products at discount prices, coupled with a rapid delivery service.
Great selection of products, at an excellent price. Almost always cheaper than the shops.
I have been using zooplus for several years and have always been happy with my purchase. Very competively priced and good delivery service
I have found that Zooplus have the best value for money on pet food for all my pets needs.
It's great having heavy bags of dog food delivered to your door at a cheaper cost to that found in supermarkets
Really fast dispatch and delivery. Wide range and competitively priced online pet shop. Great customer service.
Reliable and trustworthy. The dog food i have ordered over the last 2 years has always had a good long best before date and is sold at a very competitive price. Delivery is quick. All aspects of shopping online with Zooplus fill you with confidence that you can trust them.
Fast delivery, products as expected. Very good value for money and excellent choice of products.
The website was well organised and easy to use. My order arrived very quickly and everything was packaged well. I got everything that I ordered and it arrived in perfect condition. Great service, great website and overall great company!
Excellent choice, prices and free delivery over £29. Usually within 2/3 days from ordering. No quibble should any goods be damaged( it is pet food and many are large items). Also have discounts for regular users and a rewards shop for points gained.
They made me happy by having low priced great quality products for my small animals therefore making them very happy. My animals mean everything to me so if they are happy, I'm happy too. I highly recommend this website for any pet owner.
""
Never a problem with this company, who offer great value for money and excellent customer service.
Good service excellent prices quick with delivery and products come in good packages delivery company exellent
Mrs
Items are delivered quickly, and prices of products very good against competitors!! Use this site for all my pet needs and they have good deals on all the time
Items are dispatched very quickly, arrive by courier and are always packaged very well.
Easy quick ordering, very happy, great prices, and very fast delivery to your door, thanks
I regularly use Zooplus for dog food and dog treats. Excellent value for money, quality products and fast delivery.
Zooplus is rated 4.59 based on 97 reviews