Zooplus Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Zooplus
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy

"They made me happy by having low priced great quality products for my small animals therefore making them very happy. My animals mean everything to me so if they are happy, I'm happy too. I highly recommend this website for any pet owner."
Are you Zooplus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never a problem with this company, who offer great value for money and excellent customer service."
"Good service excellent prices quick with delivery and products come in good packages delivery company exellent"
Mrs
"Items are delivered quickly, and prices of products very good against competitors!! Use this site for all my pet needs and they have good deals on all the time"
"Items are dispatched very quickly, arrive by courier and are always packaged very well."
"Easy quick ordering, very happy, great prices, and very fast delivery to your door, thanks"
"I regularly use Zooplus for dog food and dog treats. Excellent value for money, quality products and fast delivery."
Zooplus is rated 4.83 based on 87 reviews