Zooplus Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Zooplus deliver?

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy

"Fast delivery, products as expected. Very good value for money and excellent choice of products."
Are you Zooplus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The website was well organised and easy to use. My order arrived very quickly and everything was packaged well. I got everything that I ordered and it arrived in perfect condition. Great service, great website and overall great company!"
"Excellent choice, prices and free delivery over £29. Usually within 2/3 days from ordering. No quibble should any goods be damaged( it is pet food and many are large items). Also have discounts for regular users and a rewards shop for points gained."
"They made me happy by having low priced great quality products for my small animals therefore making them very happy. My animals mean everything to me so if they are happy, I'm happy too. I highly recommend this website for any pet owner."
"Never a problem with this company, who offer great value for money and excellent customer service."
"Good service excellent prices quick with delivery and products come in good packages delivery company exellent"
Mrs
"Items are delivered quickly, and prices of products very good against competitors!! Use this site for all my pet needs and they have good deals on all the time"
"Items are dispatched very quickly, arrive by courier and are always packaged very well."
"Easy quick ordering, very happy, great prices, and very fast delivery to your door, thanks"
"I regularly use Zooplus for dog food and dog treats. Excellent value for money, quality products and fast delivery."
Zooplus is rated 4.82 based on 90 reviews