Zooplus Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Zooplus deliver?

How can I contact Zooplus?
Click Here

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy

"great selection of dog food at an excellent price"
Are you Zooplus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent first class website with an extensive range of competitively priced cat,dog and other animal food and a vast range of accessories.Their customer service is excellent as is their delivery service.Would not shop anywhere else now."
"Zooplus has a fantastic range of treats, toys and agility equipment for dogs, it's our go to place when we need supplies for our darling boy. Delivery is always within 2/3 das specified and their customer service was excellent when a box of treats we ordered wasn't complete they refunded it in full within 2 days. The selection on offer is fantastic and competitively priced. LP"
"Consistently quick on delivery"
"Good products, very good prices, and good Delivery times. What more could I ask for."
"Great prices and fast delivery and access to vet diet cat food brands from Germany that are much cheaper, as well as all UK brands"
"I order from ZooPlus regularly as they're one of the few places that stock the specific food my cats need for their health condition and as part of their loyalty program, I save a lot of time and money. There was a time not too long ago where I had just ordered a large bag of dry cat food and my cats conditions worsened just before it arrived (space of about 3 days). I was instructed to change their diet again and so called up to return the dry food. I had expected to go through the hassle and cost of returning this huge item but was asked to donate it instead, receiving a full refund of the product. It was a gesture that made a huge difference for me as I was really stressed by the health of my cats and worried about arranging the return in time. Their order processing time is very prompt too. It's just a shame about the delivery services (yodel usually) being rubbish. However, they also have DPD as an option."
"Their prices are unbeatable and delivery is so fast it's unbelievable! Excellent all round service."
"Great range, good prices and very efficient payment and delivery!"
"Hills perscription cat food always a great price, prompt free delivery."
"Great online pet supplies company. Speedy delivery, well packaged, good prices. Highly recommended!"
"They have smaller special offers like getting a 3 pack of dental treats (I stocked up) plus a much larger half-price Black Fortnight Offer of a really tall and strong scratching post that I was so glad to find for my ever-active 2 year old moggy."
"Amazing value on pet food and always delivered promptly."
"Zooplus supply a vast range of products for many animals, the quality of the foods are good, and at very competitive prices. Delivery is very prompt and reliable. My cats have dietary problems, and zooplus had the food that works for them. I once contacted their customer services when my payment didn't go through, they sorted out the problem quickly and with a curtious attitude, in an efficient way. Wouldn't use anyone else or animal food."
"Always provide excellent service from ordering to delivery. There's also the added bonus of collecting points and choosing gifts for your pets. Would totally recommend Zooplus for all your pets needs"
"An excellent company with quick delivery. They carry a vast range of pet foods at a good price ,and I can always get the items I am wishing to buy from the easy to use web site."
"I purchased a retro pendant chandelier with crystals that is just gorgeous !!!! The crystals come separate so you do have to put them on yourself and it did take some time."
"Excellent prices on a wide range of pet goods."
"Very quick delivery, all items are delivered in safe and good shape. Very cheap for quality and choice they offer. Relly good loyalty program with points. Recommend to every pet owner"
Zooplus is rated 4.62 based on 95 reviews