Zooplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zooplus
Read Zooplus Reviews

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Their new customer discount is a con. I was offered 5% discount as new customer or 10% if I set up an account. I did this and discount showed but as I went to pay their website logged me out. I logged back in and paid then noticed the discount had been removed. When I asked customer services to apply the discount they wouldn't and offered me 10% off my next order. What next order? I won't be doing business with this firm. Order cancelled. Waiting for my refund.
disgusting service in zooplus Sweden.!!!Shame on this service!!!! I do not recommend using their services. The site made a mistake (incorrect information), I ask you to change the order-change the product Royal Canin for a similar product at the same price. After 5-7 minutes!!! they refuse me. I have 9 rescued cats and my loved ones. 3 of them have health problems! Shame on this service!!!! there is a screen of correspondence confirming my words. and site errors.
Zooplus are fantastic. Nearly always arrives next day and very well packaged.
mY parcel was delivered this morning by Yodal, I was out and the parcel was left near my front door in heavy rain, It was sodden and falling apart. There were 5 large boxes of cat food , there should have been 6 , but the 40 cachets that should have been in the 6th had been thrown in individually, no sign of any box. Luckily I came home in time for the boxes containing cachets not to be too wet . I have complained to Yodal . Two metres from my front door was an open door into a dry garage. The parcel should have been left there. I'm very dissatisfied with the parcel with loose contents and delivery service. ,
damaged orders, customer service not able to understand the problem, poor communication skills, AVOID
I have made 3 orders through zooplus. 1st order was fine, second was never delivered or procesed and third time - likely final time 3 orders were processed although website stated that they were not. I contacted customer service and simply not very helpful cancelled all orders even though I started I wanted the items but only one of each.
My order was delayed because of the damage in transit.received it two weeks later the same damaged parcel... This a joke seriously... Not ordering from them ever again. You pay 14£ delivery charge and that's what you get
We were using zooplus for several years, from two countries, and all was well. Recently, however, we bought two bags. The dogs struggled with the first one, so, thinking they probably got bored, we opened the other after some 1.5 month. It was MOULDY. Covered in fungus, reeked, and was repulsive. To our complaint - first in years mind you, we don't complain about just anything - we heard it was our fault for not storing it properly (??! sealed, inside the house? Seriously?!), and zooplus thinks there's nothing they can do. Well then, zooplus, we won't be bothering you ever again.
Great and fast service to order all pets accessories. Thanks
Women from customer service was very rude and sassy. Delivery service is very bad. Left mine parcel with the neighbor from house 1, we living on number 6, and I was at home all day waiting. Just because we have no driveway, and driver has to walk. Terrible experience.
I made an order a few days ago. The delivery company said that they brought the parcel (and left at rear of the house) and that they left a card. FALSE. There was no parcel and no card. We were at home all the time and nobody came around. Very bad experience.
Your delivery company in Finland POOR... i have done several complaints here in Finland... no effect! Are you going to change/ do something, but with POSTI ... really bad as a costumer poin of view!!!!
Poor delivery partners ruin the service. Whether Yodel who leave packages out in the open next to high traffic areas or DPD who can't be bothered to even try delivering, just mark as undelivered and send back to Zooplus. An online shop is only as good as its delivery partners.
Excellent prices and delivery service highly recommended
Brilliant choice for pet lovers, easy to find exactly what I wanted for our foster cats. Delivered in no time at all and well packed.
Competitive prices and often have offers. Prompt delivery. Good customer service.
Great items at great prices. And fast on delivery.
They give the best prices on dog food, the delivery is very quick and the service first class. I accidentally ordered the wrong dog food last time and they exchanged it without any question, still with free delivery and collected the wrong bag.
delivered to the wrong address and refused a refund. so left with no dog food and having to buy it again.
Zooplus is rated 4.40 based on 104 reviews