Zooplus Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Zooplus deliver?

How can I contact Zooplus?

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy

"Women from customer service was very rude and sassy. Delivery service is very bad. Left mine parcel with the neighbor from house 1, we living on number 6, and I was at home all day waiting. Just because we have no driveway, and driver has to walk. Terrible experience."
Are you Zooplus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I made an order a few days ago. The delivery company said that they brought the parcel (and left at rear of the house) and that they left a card. FALSE. There was no parcel and no card. We were at home all the time and nobody came around. Very bad experience."
"Your delivery company in Finland POOR... i have done several complaints here in Finland... no effect! Are you going to change/ do something, but with POSTI ... really bad as a costumer poin of view!!!!"
"Poor delivery partners ruin the service. Whether Yodel who leave packages out in the open next to high traffic areas or DPD who can't be bothered to even try delivering, just mark as undelivered and send back to Zooplus. An online shop is only as good as its delivery partners."
"Excellent prices and delivery service highly recommended"
"Brilliant choice for pet lovers, easy to find exactly what I wanted for our foster cats. Delivered in no time at all and well packed."
"Competitive prices and often have offers. Prompt delivery. Good customer service."
"Great items at great prices. And fast on delivery."
"They give the best prices on dog food, the delivery is very quick and the service first class. I accidentally ordered the wrong dog food last time and they exchanged it without any question, still with free delivery and collected the wrong bag."
"delivered to the wrong address and refused a refund. so left with no dog food and having to buy it again."
"Very good prices here at zooplus and a huge range of food, toys and accessories. Fast delivery options available for only a small amount more. I like that you can choose the carrier between DPD and Yodel, as for me DPD are always more efficient, so I know exactly when my parcel will arrive. Points system available also which is great, as well as points for referring a friend."
"The best price around for James wellbeloved. Quick delivery too"
"Great prices - we get our cat food in bulk from them and it saves us a small fortune! Really quick shipping too (free over £50), and the loyalty scheme is an extra bonus :)"
"Placed an order with Zooplus on 1st May and soon after got an email saying that due to a high volume of orders it ‘might be delayed’. It was finally delivered on the 10th May, 9 days later! By contrast I placed an order with Bulk Powders on 4th around 8pm and it was delivered the following afternoon, a Bank Holiday Saturday. Zooplus have offered no further explanation and no apology. Needless to say I will be looking elsewhere for my pet supplies in future."
"Always a super selection; well packaged and quick delivery on all items! My go-to pet product store - thank you!"
"I've used Zooplus for years. Often have bulk food on special offer. Cheap and efficient. I use the savings plan which is worth it if you order relatively often. I recommend choosing DPD over Yodel for delivery."
"Excellent products, superb customer service and very good prices for quality branded dog food, including natural raw meat and chews. Highly recommended"
"The best delivery service always super fast best online pet store"
"lots of choices of animal food, even veterinary range, lots of house products too including fountains, comign from all-over europe"
Zooplus is rated 4.62 based on 95 reviews