Subway Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Subway

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Subway?

Tell us how Subway made you happy

"The subway in Giffnock, Glasgow has a female serving who is totally devoid of customer care, was rude and offhand to both me and my wife and made it pefectly obvious that she did not want to be there. 13/06/2019 at 1245. Will not be back."
Are you Subway? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"visited subways branches on quite a few occasions and found five ways mildenhall to be one of the best.i have been mostly helped by excellent staff especially jodie who seems to always be there,she always makes me feel very wellcome and is totally capable of running the kitchen on her own which i have seen her do many times.excellent food and very clean enviromentwhich makes for a very comfotable meal.well done subway."
"Subway Jarmans Park hemel. Ordered two 12inc subs in store, wanted meat balls ,however they said they only had enough for one, so ordered 1 meat balls 1 chicken ranch , my husband was surprised only 4 meatballs in the 12inch sub! They shouldn’t have taken the order if they couldn’t Comp the order. £5 waisted."
"I have always visited Subway and got the best treatment in order to the best filling and customer service recvd. This subway is on Southall on Uxbridge road and all the work colleagues are happy to serve. Hats off to enjoying the job. Mrs Sandhu and her boys."
"My sandwich was exactly how I wanted and was delicious"
"visited the subway in Warsop Mansfield 16.1.18 at 9am, what fabulous service the lady serving was so helpful and pleasant best service I have received in a retail environment for years. Thank you."
"The sandwich was delicious and the person was warm and welcoming"
"Always good food and nice staff."
"excellent sandwiches great price clean store lovely cookies our two boys love them"
"fast cheap"
"I swear if Subway wasn't so good I'd never go back. They literally have the worst customer service & they are so slow !"
"your staff at Tolworth Broadway are fantastic - customer service with a smile!"
"Well that guy at subway was rude. Horrible customer service."
Subway is rated 3.50 based on 14 reviews