Riverford Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Riverford
1 New Reviews Written
2PM
2PM

About Riverford: Riverford Organic is the market leader in organic vegbox home delivery. We have a range of 10 veg and fruit boxes to suit different sized households, and in addition a full range of organic groceries, including meat and meat boxes, dairy, wine, beer and bread.We grow award winning organic veg, and give you lots of recipes to help you enjoy it. You can order a box, add extra items from our range or create an order from scratch (minimum order value applies). Delivery is free by your local vegman or lady and there is no need to be at home when we deliver. There is no contract, so you aren’t tied in to anything and our vegboxes start from just 9.85.

0180 376 2059

help@riverford.co.uk

Riverford Organic Vegetables Limited
Buckfastleigh

Categories:
Travel
Flights

Click Here

Tell us how Riverford made you happy

"I have been receiving weekly Riverford box's (veg, fruit, eggs) with a monthly meat order for just over three years. They are a great company and have deliciously fresh produce. I just cannot eat supermarket vegetables anymore as they simply don't compare with the full complex flavours of Riverford's produce. I've only had a few minor issues, mainly with delivery instructions and these were resolved quickly by their customer service. I really couldn't be happier with both their service and products. They are an ethical, forward thinking company that I'm proud to support."
Are you Riverford? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"First order, fresh and nice, but very tiny amount of items, the box is as light as my shoe box, not worthy of the money. Quite disappointed."
"Excellent service and excellent produce - also very reasonably priced."
"I learned about Riverford before I found out about Farmison. I started to buy food from Riverford because their food is organic and they genuinely care about the environment as well as the animals. They deliver to my home and try to use environmentally friendly packaging, plus they collect most of the packaging to reuse, which is great for the planet. They are ethical as well as ecological, as the believe in fair trade, so they help farmers to use environmentally friendly methods without losing out through unfair pricing. I was horrified to find out how many British dairy farmers were being forced to sell milk at less than cost price, but Riverford always pay a fair price to farmers and help poor farmers in developing countries too."
"After reading great reviews about riverfront I though I'd give them a try, what a disappointment my veg tomatoes and cucumber were soggy and I had to bin them, you would think when packing for New customer they would of made sure all was perfect. Would not recommend"
"Veg that is 100% better"
"Riverford organic fruit and veg is fantastic, you know exactly what you are eating & that its free from all the dangerous chemicals found in most foods. It is more expensive but well worth it & they deliver to your door too!"
"They supply excellent quality organic produce - simply the best food I've tasted."
"Fresh, organic fruit & vegetables, ethically sourced. Lots of other goodies available on their webpage too!"
"Riverford is a brilliant box scheme for organic fruit, vegetables and meat. I love their customer service and their offers are tailored to many different life circumstances from singles to big families. They have started to offer recipe boxes as well as juicing boxes which should make your mouth water. Their homepage on the mobile is a little difficult but you can always call your deliverer or write to them and they always sort something out. If you want organic food at affordable prices and a huge availability don't miss Riverford!"
Riverford is rated 4.30 based on 10 reviews