QVC Reviews

of reviewers recommend QVC
Telephone
Read QVC Reviews

About QVC:

QVC is the UK’s favourite TV shopping channel. Our online department store, qvcuk.com, with over 15,000 products online, means customers are spoilt for choice. From jewellery to beauty treats to the latest electronic gadgets, QVC is sure to have an item for everyone.

0800 51 41 31

QVC, Customer Operations Centre, South Boundary Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley

Tell us how QVC made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Like so many other reviews and reviewers, my recent experience with QVC and their selling partners, leaves a lot to be desired! I ordered pies to come to Northern Ireland as I have done multiple times in the past. 4 weeks passed and no sign of my delivery. I checked their site and it stated these had been sent and delivered. I contacted QVC, who stated they'd get a replacement sent. No notification from QVC, however their website stated it had been posted. Again, I gave it 2-3 weeks, but no delivery. I contacted QVC, who told me that the company don't post to Northern Ireland!! I advised them that I'd had at least half a dozen deliveries from this company. If they didn't deliver to Northern Ireland, how did the first delivery get posted, but not make it to me!!?? Why did I receive 6+ deliveries in the past!? I was offered £20 not to leave QVC when I told them I've had my fill with their recent inadequate responses and the cost of P&P and returns!! (AMAZON can post free of charge and return for little to nothing). I'm now waiting for my last Flexi pay to clear, then I'm leaving with all my data with me!! I don't want to hear from them ever again as I've had too many metaphorical slaps in the face from this company!! I'd suggest (given the reviews and average scores on this site) that QVC do a lot of soul searching and speak to their customers to try to change things around, as internet shopping is going to close them down....and their unique USP isn't going to save them!!
Ordered two 7 piece Decleor gift sets, took over four weeks to arrive, after many phone calls they located the original order, it had been out of stock but they then delayed releasing the order, when they eventually arrived the gift box was flat packed, the seven beauty items where rolled up in a bunch in corrugated brown paper, no nice packaging included or not even a Deceleor leaflet so the recipient of the gift would now what to do with each product, I thought the gifts look cheap with no packaging, who wants to receive a gift box with the items just dumped in the box, nothing in to help you arrange them to add value . I wish I had paid more and gone to a department store at least the staff would have made the effort to showcase the items, I wonder if Decleor know how poorly their products are displayed. I have called QVC they said they would send out a leaflet but nothing has come, I am truly gutted, so near to Christmas and no time to go out and get something else. It is true you only get what you pay for. I will definitely never use QVC again and will make sure I tell friends and my customers how dreadful my experience was with QVC. rubbish complete rubbish
I ordered the Wow 3 Piece Dream Regime and contrary to everything said about it, I found it awful. After 2 days my hair was lank and my scalp itchy. Using heat as instructed did not smooth my hair in any way and it looked no different from washing it and letting it dry naturally. Unfortunately, the 3 products are quite heavy and the postage to return today expensive. Every other company charges either for shipping or returns but not both and the majority are p&p and returns free.
There call centre staff are exceptional very helpful with advice and there returns policy hassle free. Seldom been disappointed with orders.
Total confidence when ordering, 30 day money back. Use the product whether it is jewellery, including earrings, shoes or beauty products. Fantastic customer service and range of quality goods.
Good items and good customer service BUT postage too HIGH
As usual, great products. Great delivery and excellent customer service
Everything I buy from QVC I love and if I don't 4 just return the item even when used you have a 30 day money back guarantee. And they sell well known brands at very discounted prices because they have such huge buying power because they started in the USA and then the UK Japan Europe I think it is in Germany. You can trust them because you can send it back then their is no point in telling lies! Customer service is second to none. They will really bend over backwards to help you. Like when I am too unwell to return an item they will have it collected from my home for free. An EXCELLENT company!
order process is easy to use, videos on site are informative and you have an excellent returns policy
fast service good quality products no quibble you can always send the item back if you are not happy with it
Quick and easy ordering process. Excellent customer support.
Really fast delivery, good customer care team
My mother bought the amazon echo and they sent lots of free gift cards for some great skills including My SOS Family which could have saved her life. Thank you QVC.
Conosco Qvc dal 2015 ed ho acquistato abbigliamento,elettrodomestici,tegami,trattamenti per viso e corpo prodotti per la pulizia di casa e tessuti.Sono molto soddisfatta anche perché i prodotti sono molto validi e la ditta è seria anche in caso di reso.È ottima,inoltre, la possibilità di acquistare a rate senza interessi anche in contrassegno per acquistare elettrodomestici o prodotti che altrimenti non potresti permetterti!
Ex. service and speedy despatch plus 30 day returns. What's not to like.
I ordered a beauty kit It came really quick The products inside were just as I hoped I asked myself 'without this product how have I coped?' It lived up to the claims It certainly is not lame I am golden and tanned The product did what it planned
Speading the cost with 3 easy payments. New and innovative products.
Easy to order and try things with a guaranteed money back promise, you can’t get this on beauty products from anywhere else.
They closed my account because I had returned garments, even though I paid the return postage, which were wrongly sized etc. On a number of occasions the error was on their part but the return was still logged against me. They say you have a no hassle 30 day money back guarantee. What they don't say is that any returns you make are counted against you irrespective of the fault. I found the attitude of the Finance Dept very arrogant, totally different from the Customer Service Dept when you are ordering. Also, they really like to hang onto your money taking weeks to refund to your account. Beware of this company they do not operate to the standard of other online retailers.
QVC is rated 4.45 based on 66 reviews