NikeStore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NikeStore
5PM
5PM

About NikeStore: Shop Nikes official online store for a large selection of mens, womens and childrens Nike shoes, clothing and athletic gear

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how NikeStore made you happy

"I recently bought the Nike Air Zoom Structure 22. These are awesome stability sneakers, very comfortable and roomy. I highly recommend you buy a pair."
Are you NikeStore? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Orderd trainers for my little boys birthday fast delievery and the right size happy and will be ordering again thankyou"
"Excelent football boots and fast delivery. 5 *****"
"Amazing product! Loved their services"
"Jack wills' delivery service is very good, i ordered a product for next day delivery and it was delivered less than 24 hours. Great!!"
"I enjoy shopping at Nike as I trust their products and I return there often and I would be really annoyed if they were to close."
"nike store review"
"ghgjhghj hghh ghgh"
"sdffdg ghj gtut t utii gfgfh"
"Great experience and fast delivery"
"me and the misses have started working out as an early ny resolution so i ordered us both a fuel band from nike. They were delivered faster then i thought and im excited to give it to her. It was good too becuase i ordered through paypal so she won't see the payment on our credit card."
NikeStore is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews