My Tool Shed Reviews

Hatfield

Category:
DIY & Tools

Tell us how My Tool Shed made you happy

"WHAT A SHOCKING COMPANY - I'm sure some people have had good experiences and I would probably have never had any problems if MTS hadn't made the initial mistake and sent me the wrong item. My dealings with My Tool Shed have been unbelievable. They sent me the wrong item which lost me a job, when I tried to get this sorted they were incredibly rude to me. Anne Hughes was so incredibly arrogant and rude I felt I had to write personally to the owner of the company, Ross Goodwin. He couldn't even be bothered to respond at all. Nothing! I requested a refund & they sent their courier to completely the wrong address and refused to speak with me since and just said it was another mistake. Be very careful if you order from them. Extremely rude, arrogant mentality. You won't have much come back unlike with a big company like Screwfix and all the other retailers like ITS. My advice would be avoid at all costs."
Are you My Tool Shed? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback My Tool Shed receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The worst customer service I have ever experienced. They lie and break the law."
"Buyer beware! I purchased a £300 drill and impact driver set that did not work. After speaking to customer services I was referred to the manufacturer, who referred me back to the seller. The seller said they would take the item back and send it to the manufacturer for inspection. I outlined that they had sold me a faulty product and I had the right to a refund or exchange on this basis, the manufacturer’s policy was irrelevant. They agreed to pick up the item, inspect it and if it was faulty issue a refund or exchange. The item was not picked up until two days after I was promised it would be. Now the seller is in receipt of the item they have reverted to their original plan of sending it to the manufacturer and are refusing the refund. Essentially, they fail to grasp the basics of online trading and consumer rights. They do not understand that my contract to purchase the item exists with them and not the manufacturer. They do not understand they are in breach of this contract my selling me an item that is not fit for purpose and that I have a right to return under distance selling regulations. I have provided them with a video of the faulty item, which they are refusing to acknowledge as evidence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtP4q1WLvyA&t=29s I am not out of pocket £300 and without the tools I have paid for. I have lost valuable work because of this company. I do not have the funds to get replacement items to carry out jobs and I am no close to resolving the issue over a week later. Please look elsewhere."
"Spent just under £1000 with you guys on 27th (sat) order came with next day delivery, so expected it Today (30th). Uk mail emails said it was going to turn up, never did. Phone your helpline and its a case of not our problem we cant do anything......so I have wasted a day off work for nothing. Last time I ever shop with you. Update: So now half my order turns up as the rest is lost at the depot. If they can't find it I have to waste my time signing a disclaimer and sending it back to you eventhough the delivery info shows its only part delivered. Then I have to wait for you guys to get another one sent out. I only used you as you had everything I wanted and could get it to me quickly on a day I could be available at home. You werent the cheapest, but I though a reputable company would be able to handle a simple order. I am unavailable all next week, so reaslistically I wouldnt get the replacement until 2 weeks after it was supposed to turn up! What a joke! To top it all off, you cant even speak to a real person at UK mail to get any info so I have to go through your team everytime! They aren't unhelpful, but at the same time no one is going above and beyond to sort the issue."
"Firstly I ordered a dewalt tool on their site which was accepted 240 volt The next day they said had not got any would refund Then I was phoned by Emma who had said there was another model and left this message on voice mail When I returned call I was told by a man he would ring me back with alternative and take new order This never happened and I then ordered what I thought was the same replacement as the voicemail gave this number and she new I wanted 240 volt It then transpired the model I ordered was 110 volt As soon as it arrived I rang to explain the sequence of events The cold response was yes return it at your expense and we will charge you £3-95 restocking fee on top The post to return insured was £13 and when I explained it was only due to the canlation and the lack of a call back that caught me ordering a 110 volt multitool and whilst I accepted the post was my responsibility Under the circumstances could they not cancel the 4-00 restock charge Of course the reply came no ! So I believe if you want to order anything from my tool station do so realising they are not understanding and do not accept partial blame Go to amazon it’s cheaper and you can return items without the nasty attitude of the management who have cost me £17 for their poor customer service The item I should have ordered was not available in the afternoon call back non existent"
"Next day delivery turns out to be despatched next working day and delivered presumably the day after that. Customer services not interested. Misleading and discouteous , a very poor experience with this online retailer."
"Rubbish. Sold returned and damaged tools as new. Promised an upgrade which never happened. Reported to Trading Standards."
"Dreadful experience on Ebay with this mob. Sent me a left handed tiling trowel and then tried to claim there was no such thing as left and right handed trowels and that Vitrex had told them that. Pack of lies. Tried to force me to pay return postage and sneakily changed their product listing so I couldn't leave bad reviews. They don't know there own products and that should tell you everything. Rude and arrogant communication too. Don't go there."
My Tool Shed is rated 2.00 based on 12 reviews