Lookagain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lookagain
Read Lookagain Reviews

Tell us how Lookagain made you happy
Great service, fast delivery, loved the purchases, would definitely use again.
Kimberly is a cibc of a company with a firm price for the company and the United States and the United States and Canada pay alot and seen partner in the US and in other provinces
excellent choice and easy website
quick service and easy to use
ordered multiple items for choice returns were easy to sort on their website with pick up day of my choice ... brilliant !!
because they offered me 20% off
M
Really rapid delivery, slightly questionable sizing. Bought 2 identical bikinis that fitted very differently
Dress received with no tag. Asked for a replacement clearly stating my reason, only to receive another dress with no tag. Suspected used items
Oh dear... from impolite phone people... well the men anyway, through incorrect information about delivery, to getting the wrong foot ware and undersized dresses, the lot went back.. and now I have to wait 10 days to get my money returned... I needed thiwse items for a quick holiday... I gave this 2, because the complaints person did what she said she would, even if it didn't resolve the issue, I won't use them again??
Omg, where do I start! What a joke! Unprofessional, incompetent.
Stay clear if you reorder a bigger size in the same item and request a refund🙄I have now been waiting 4weeks to be told they cant refund my card and are sending me a cheque😂😂😂
The online payment process was really odd and the website is unclear and not very simple and easy to use. The two people I spoke to at Customer Service were moody and unhelpful. All I wanted to do was pay over the phone and talk about what size was right for me. I'm never buying from here again and won't recommend Look Again I'm afraid!
Made my first order after seeing a TV add which was quite catchy few month back. First ever order went missing. Courier signed my delivery themselves as "Anna". Fine MyHermes we dishonest, but it took nearly 2 months for lookagain to refund me because they had to investigate their own incompetence. No one ever knew what they were doing, they were pretty rude about the whole affair. They only refunded me with the threat of litigation - ridiculous.
I would give them zero stars if possible. They are only after your money and offer NO customer service. Well worn and meaningless apologies roll off their unfazed call centre tongues constantly. No one cares. It is a fleecing operation, beware.
I love ordering from look again,, love there stuff,, I would give them 5 stars just for them,, but I must say delivery man / delivery company let's u down,, I just been told that my delivery was attempted but I was in,, no delivery was attempted,, x if it was,, why was it not left in my safe place??? Change your delivery company I will gladly give u 5 stars ✨
Service is awful they charge for next day delivery paid upfront for all goods somehow somewhere their parcels gets delayed but they make you as the customer to wait while they investigate their own systems It has happened twice to me first time 1week delay and now still waiting for a delivery that was due on 19/04/19 which shows clearly on track my parcel it has been lost in their own system All their representatives said they have to invistigate their own incompetencey till 29/04/19 And they refuse to give refund Until this is over I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN POOR POOR SERVICE 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Not even worth 1 star this company is an absolute shambles and so unprofessional, I placed an order on 18th March which was Expected 30th March, i wasn’t informed there was a delay until I contacted them, the delivery date changed about 5 times was then told the order would be dispatched 12th April and to allow 7 days for delivery meaning it would have been a month since I placed my order, I told them I wasn’t waiting any longer and wanted to cancel the order and get a refund I was told a cancellation would take 3 days to go through and now magically my order is ready to be dispatched. Have contacted and told them don’t bother dispatching because I have cancelled and no longer want them due to ordering the same product elsewhere. I am now being told the cancellation hasn’t gone through yet so the order will be shipped as normal and I will have to return it and wait for the refund process if I no longer want it. They are nothing but hassle. Safe to say I will never shop with this company again
terrible company, stay away at all costs, i ordered a halo tie blind on 1st march, delivery was supposed to be 30th march, when that date came was told there was still a delay with the supplier, i paid for the item in full on 1st march, so i asked for a full refund, which they said would be back in my bank account in 2-3 days and it still is a no show, terrible service do avoid this place, it is in your best interest to do so
what a nightmare dealing with this company who use hermes and when things go missing OMG stay well away
Wasn't able to place orders after having Account for a while and using regularly. Phoned and useless customer service they told me to use chat room as they can't help?!?! So contacted chat room and guess what they couldn't help either. Wtf is going on with this company! I would not recommend this company go for a better one if you can!
Lookagain is rated 2.17 based on 23 reviews