Lookagain Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Lookagain

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Lookagain?

Tell us how Lookagain made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I ordered Tv and paid in full never received it I ordered Tv and paid by debit card in full, was given a delivery date it never arrived, the tracking info was all over the place and really unclear. I chased them up they said it would be delivered 5 October it never came. Jade online chat then closed my complaint and the chat as they had followed process but I still had no TV and no cash??? The. Spoke to “a manger” Ricky Gilbert” who gave me no answers and excused jade closing the chat. So in short it’s been a month and no money and no TV and no idea when it will be delivered or when I’ll get a refund?"
Are you Lookagain? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible experience on what appears to be a fake site. I ordered many items and waited over a week for delivery but nothing arrived, turns out order was cancelled but they didn’t inform me, I only received order confirmation. It’s also very difficult to get hold of customer services and then they ask for all your personal details. Then they couldn’t help at all. Truly terrible experience, warning- do not shop in this website!"
Lookagain is rated 2.29 based on 14 reviews