Lookagain Insights

Lookagain have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their delivery and customer service.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Delivery - Slow

33.33%
Industry Average
" I ordered Tv and paid in full never received it I ordered Tv and paid by debit card in full, was given a delivery date it never arrived, the tracking info was all over the place and really unclear. "
- Scott Durairaj
" Terrible experience on what appears to be a fake site. I ordered many items and waited over a week for delivery but nothing arrived, turns out order was cancelled but they didn’t inform me, I only received order confirmation. It’s also very difficult to get hold of customer services and then they ask for all your personal details. Then they couldn’t help at all. Truly terrible experience, warning- do not shop in this website! "
- Anonymous
" I bought an airfryer from this company it was a present for some one they took my money with no problem then they gave me a delivery slots week later, I waited in on the day of delivery butmy parcel did not arrive then when I contacted customer services they told me that they were investigating where my parcel had gone and that they would contact me when they find it. "
- Stephen Brown
D

Customer Service - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Wasn't able to place orders after having Account for a while and using regularly. Phoned and useless customer service they told me to use chat room as they can't help?!?! So contacted chat room and guess what they couldn't help either. Wtf is going on with this company! I would not recommend this company go for a better one if you can! "
- Stephen Brown