Coverwise Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Coverwise

How would you rate Coverwise ?

"After not being able to travel in sept and an un easy start Coverwise we're brilliant Alfie in claims dealt with compassion and understanding well done"
"I recently went on holiday and got insurance with coverwise, Unfortunately whilst on holiday in Spain, I had an accident and ended up with a fractured knee, I can't thank coverwise enough they reassured me throughout my stay and actually rang to see how I was, they took away stress, was extremely informative, helpful and offered reassurance and guidance. I will be using coverwise for any future trips and will recommend to anyone, I am an extremely happy customer and can't thank sian and Kerry, whom I spoke to whilst I was away and upon return when they gave me a courtesy call, I can't thank coverwise enough who made a horrible situation seem so much less stressful! Very happy customer ."
Coverwise is rated 1.29 based on 34 reviews