Coverwise Reviews

Coverwise have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their customer service. Full Insights

7% of reviewers recommend Coverwise

Travel Insurance
Finance & Insurance
Travel Insurance

Telephone

How would you rate Coverwise ?

"Broke a tooth in Zante, paid the bill and sent the receipt back to Coverwise on my return, quick form to complete and reimbursed with 14 days. Was sceptical of getting my money having read the reviews but my personal experience has been very good and I have nothing but a positive review to leave."
"After not being able to travel in sept and an un easy start Coverwise we're brilliant Alfie in claims dealt with compassion and understanding well done"
"I recently went on holiday and got insurance with coverwise, Unfortunately whilst on holiday in Spain, I had an accident and ended up with a fractured knee, I can't thank coverwise enough they reassured me throughout my stay and actually rang to see how I was, they took away stress, was extremely informative, helpful and offered reassurance and guidance. I will be using coverwise for any future trips and will recommend to anyone, I am an extremely happy customer and can't thank sian and Kerry, whom I spoke to whilst I was away and upon return when they gave me a courtesy call, I can't thank coverwise enough who made a horrible situation seem so much less stressful! Very happy customer ."
Coverwise is rated 1.37 based on 41 reviews