AllPosters Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend AllPosters
7PM
7PM

About AllPosters: AllPosters.co.uk is a leading retailer with a largest selection of posters for home, apartment or office, combined with our framing and mounting services. We offer 500,000 Posters & Fine Art Prints, Sport Posters, Movie Posters, Framed Pictures & more. Fast Delivery, Value Framing, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Orders@allposters.com

Art & AllPosters International BV
de Voorde 40

Categories:
Photo
Photo

Tell us how AllPosters made you happy

"Top quality poster, delivered very fast. Would highly recommend."
Are you AllPosters? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback AllPosters receives. Reply Free
"There are two things that impress me about Allposters.com: 1) The packaging: canvas is just as important to protect as a poster, and both posters and canvas I've ordered have come protected in tough cardboard frames or rolls. 2) The production quality: the print of the posters and canvas are always vibrant and sharp, no blurs or pieces blown up too large. Each canvas comes with a ten penny nail and hanger, the backs pre-strung with wire. It takes the need from the buyer to fit them appropriately, which is great. The shipping by FedEx is incredibly fast, usually reaching me within 2-3 days of shipment, but it is to be noted that the time leading up to the shipment can take a good week or even two. However, the quality noted above makes the wait well worth the time."
"I ordered two framed prints from AllPosters over a six month period. BOTH were very poorly frames. BOTH times AllPosters customer care was rubbish. I had to chase them for months before I got the problem resolved. Do yourself a favour: buy a print that fits into a self-clip frame from IKEA (they're pretty good these days) and you'll get a much better and less hassle result!"
"Good choice of prints, nice quality, incredibly fast service."
"Purchased a canvas “Bluebird at Pendine Sands” Jack Vettriano for a bathroom make over in my man cave. Together with other maritime accessories to create the look. Visitors to my bathroom adore the fixtures utilised to create the look of a beachcombers retreat. Praise the Lord for Amazon lol."
"I found exactly what I was looking for to complete the wall "decoration" for my recently refurbished sitting room. Part of my order arrived almost the following day, with the rest due imminently. They follow up with delivery notification, so kept me well informed of the situation. Would certainly recommend and use again myself."
AllPosters is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews