AllPosters Reviews

de Voorde 40

Categories:
Photo
Photo

How would you rate AllPosters ?

"I have a teacup yorkie, who is very afraid of the loud noise the clippers make, especially around his face. I bought the Oster calm trims and uts true to its name! Tug free blade, quiet motor, finger ring for better control. Now my pup sits on my lap and just lets me groom him, stress free for both of us!"
"I found exactly what I was looking for to complete the wall "decoration" for my recently refurbished sitting room. Part of my order arrived almost the following day, with the rest due imminently. They follow up with delivery notification, so kept me well informed of the situation. Would certainly recommend and use again myself."
AllPosters is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews