99SANTI99.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend 99SANTI99.com

02034881711

contactus@99santi99.com

99SANTI99 LTD71-75 Shelton StreetCovent Garden

How would you rate 99SANTI99.com?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Pat Ashley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about 99SANTI99.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Although a quality item with quick delivery the item's box unfortunately was damaged during transit. I appreciate these things can happen so tried many, many times to contact them through telephone and emails. They do not answer the telephone, have not replied to any of my messages left on their answering machine, answered only one of my emails (after I resorted to posting on Twitter, Facebook and Facebook Messenger) offering a £2 refund, which I declined and requested a replacement but still no answer to my emails requesting a postage paid return label as goods were damaged. There customer service is an absolute disgrace and, in my opinion, should not be allowed to operate a business if they are not prepared to communicate with their customers!!!"
We regret that we had issues with our service provider - which have now been resolved.
We try to provide great service to all our customers and take your feedback on board. We hope that this has now been resolved to your satisfaction.
99SANTI99.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews