Formcut Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Formcut
"Very quick easy process, and the shirt fits exactly how I wanted!"
"That was so easy! 15 minutes to scan and select my shirt options, the a week later I have this perfect fit shirt! So much easier than the usual hassle. And since then I ordered another shirt online and it fits perfectly too! I am never going back to the old process."
"My shirt fitted exactly as I like it and the material is excellent. Great service."
"Best fitting shirts I've ever had and the quality is spectacular!"
"The entire process was very comfortable for me right from the moment that I walked through the door. When I arrived at Formcut I was offered a drink whilst reviewing the material, cuffs and collars that Formcut has. The measurement process was seamless - Not a tape measure in site! Just a few minutes after my measurements were taken I had selected my shirt and off I went. Formcut offered me the choice of collecting my shirt or having it posted to me but I wanted to go through the entire experience and decided to collect it. I received a notification that the shirt was ready but I took a few weeks to come back to Formcut to collect my new shirt as it had been a busy time for me - This flexibility was really convenient for me. At the time of collection I tried on my shirt but the cuff felt a bit tight. I was immediately offered the option of a remake or I could go home, give the shirt a wash, then come back to Formcut if it didn't fit. After I wore the shirt for a bit it feels great. Incredibly, Formcut went ahead and ordered a new shirt anyway without me even asking. Really great experience throughout and awesome customer service"
"Finally a shirt that fits. Great experience. Super convenient and I love my new shirt. The fabric is beautiful and best of all....it actually fits!"
"Shirts are typically one size fits all without sufficient allowance across the shoulders and back. Made to Measure shirts typically cost a fortune. The FORMCUT digital made to measure technology solves all of the above at a fair price with a hand finished quality."
"Loved the simplicity of the scanning and that I can then call to get repeat orders as my measurements are kept there. Good quality materials and liked the variety of styles offered. Staff very helpful and professional and great to have a shirt that fits well in all the right places"
"Brilliant experience - right from the tech-driven body dimension capture, to the information and advice from the team at the store regarding fabrics. The customer service after was excellent too, keeping me appraised of delivery timelines. Lastly, and most importantly, the shirt fits me perfectly - and the space between my body and the shirt feels just right :) Overall, love my Formcut shirt and look forward to ordering a few more soon :)"
Formcut is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews