Urban Suburban Gas Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Suburban Gas Services
Telephone
Read Urban Suburban Gas Services  Reviews

About Urban Suburban Gas Services :

We are specialist in Plumbing & Heating services covering London, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire. We maintain a high standard in Customer Satisfaction by completing jobs whether small or large with minimum inconvenience to their lifestyles. Our engineers are qualified, experienced and work hard to getting your issues resolved.

Info@urbansuburban.co

Tell us how Urban Suburban Gas Services made you happy
Excellent Boiler Repair Service. from the Call handling to the callout - boiler repaired with a fixed fee. one cannot argue with that offer. Keep up the excellent work Mr Singh
Woke up early this morning to a very leaking radiator which had caused a worrying amount of water to puddle under sofa , rugs etc and boiler having to be switched off ( so no water, no heating ) I was so grateful that Urban Surburban attended so quickly and the source of the problem was quickly identified by Gurjit and rectified especially so early on a Sunday! Fixed and double checked boiler pressure . All sorted .
I am a developer in the Berkshire and my plumber let me down badly. found this company through online search and now they are my permanent goto plumbers for callouts and projects.
honest plumbing services, knew how to find and fix faults .communication excellent.
This is where national companies need to be ... as I was let down by them and had to resort to local plumbing services
Gurjit, the engineer who attended to an emergency call was thoroughly professional and fixed the issue straightaway. He also highlighted another issue and advised further remedial action.
We have boiler insurance cover and their network could not send a engineer for 2days, we found Urban Suburban Gas through a internet search. The engineer attended same day as promised and returned next day with the replacement part.

The fixed price repair of £150 is not for the total job its per visit so we paid £300 plus parts which phone operator explained on call and it was not misleading.

They re-instated our Heating and Hot water which is a small price to pay for today's necessity of such services.
5 Stars for Communications and Turning up on time
5 Stars for Technical knowledge and Resolution
5 Stars for Transparent Pricing (Fixed Price Boiler Repairs)
On time, engineer sent me a link so his journey can be tracked. solved my boiler issue within 45seconds literally and showed me how to solve this for future failures, he explained this is something the home owner can also do.

Best Plumbers in Walton on Thames!
The Gas Engineer actually turned up, compared to the other 3 companies I contacted who did not turn up. He knew what he was talking about and solved my heating problem by replacing the motorised valve which he had in the van. to be honest I cannot fault their conduct, for sure setting the standards for plumbers in Egham
Gurjit came to my property to identify a leak on my Worcester Bosch Boiler.

From the very outset, I found that Gurjit's conduct was of the very highest standard that I could expect, and certainly has surpassed both my expectations and previous experiences with other specialists.
His telephone manner was both polite and concise, taking the time to listen to me and use his in-depth knowledge to determine what the root cause of the issue was. Before he left his previous customer he provided me with a tracking page so that I could see the progress of his journey, saving me sitting and waiting for him to arrive. On attendance, he was charming and smartly dressed, and quick to get to work and immediately found the problem, and then fitted the part which he had already carried in based on his earlier diagnosis. The job was completed very quickly, no mess was left behind and the system was up and running leak-free just as I had hoped.

Many thanks to Urban Suburban :)
I suffer from anxiety and instead of a gas engineer I think got a therapist, what an amazing man this engineer was very calm and alert and repaired my boiler correctly. I felt comfortable letting him my house.

Highly recommended 5 - Customer Services great 5 - Technical knowledge 5
5 stars for fixed price boiler repairs. Polite and Courteous service and very thorough.

Highly Recommeded
National Grid cut our gas supply because of a gas leak, Urban Suburban Gas turned up on time and after testing and inspection found the leak and carried out repairs and our boiler is back up and running. We would recommend them highly, based upon Polite Customer Service 100% Gas Safe and technical knowledge
Turned up on time which is rare for tradesmen,
Was nice and polite found the leak quickly ( which was under the floor boards), nice helpful guy would definitely recommend
Excellent service! Singh was quick to get to the flat. He is very efficient and nice person. He fixed my sink issue very fast!
Thank you again !
Highly recommend!
Our plumber was superb. He was quick to get to the flat and kept us updated with the work that needed done. Wouldn't hesitate to have him around again if we needed a plumber. Highly recommend!
Emergency Lea repaired fast within 2hours of booking an engineer. Highly Recommended
Excellent Service! Where national companies failed to provide the correct service at the correct time at the correct price. 7elevenplumbers set the standard high.
7eleven Plumbers repaired our boiler with upfront pricing and 100% diagnosis of boiler fault. Highly recommended
National Grid cut our supply due to a gas leak. 7elevenplumbers were very thorough in their gas leak detection. it was the steel pipework buried in the concrete floor. They installed a new gas run very efficiently and checked for further gas leaks and certified the job.
Urban Suburban Gas Services is rated 5.00 based on 55 reviews