7elevenplumbers.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 7elevenplumbers.com

About 7elevenplumbers.com: We are specialist in Plumbing & Heating services covering London, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire. We maintain a high standard in Customer Satisfaction by completing jobs whether small or large with minimum inconvenience to their lifestyles. Our engineers are qualified, experienced and work hard to getting your issues resolved.

02036971048

info@7elevenplumbers.com

Tell us how 7elevenplumbers.com made you happy

Telephone
"Emergency Lea repaired fast within 2hours of booking an engineer. Highly Recommended"
"Excellent Service! Where national companies failed to provide the correct service at the correct time at the correct price. 7elevenplumbers set the standard high."
"7eleven Plumbers repaired our boiler with upfront pricing and 100% diagnosis of boiler fault. Highly recommended"
"National Grid cut our supply due to a gas leak. 7elevenplumbers were very thorough in their gas leak detection. it was the steel pipework buried in the concrete floor. They installed a new gas run very efficiently and checked for further gas leaks and certified the job."
"Very happy with our bathroom refurb project. Lovely plumbing and tiling services."
"Excellent Boiler Installation. much much cheaper than Pim'Plumbers and BritGas. We saved thousands and felt this is a more personal and tailored plumbing service."
"The engineer from 7elevenplumbers.com was sent to our house for a boiler breakdown. He was very thorough and explained why the boiler broke down. I felt the engineer was honest in diagnosing fault and fair pricing upfront."
"We have boiler insurance the company with the dog logo could not get a engineer for 3 days, so this was an emergency and I searched local plumbers in Taplow and found 7elelvenplumbers.com - they sent an engineer same day and I had my boiler repaired with a simple £12 part and £110 labour."
"Excellent guy - turned up for an emergency on Sunday with central heating . Knowledgable and sorted problem rapidly - highly recommended ."
"Singh (our plumber) was extremely professional and friendly. He turned up on time, quickly identified the problem and sorted it out with the minimum of fuss. I would not hesitate to use this company again and can't recommend them enough!"
"Temperatures dropping this evening and the boiler stopped. Didn't think any plumbers would answer the phones, but to our amazement 7elevenPlumbers did. The engineer came round within the hour increased the pressure and we now have a working boiler...5stars for turning so late."
"7eleven Plumbers installed our washing machine to a new location within the kitchen."
"We took advantage of the Free Combi Boiler offer. The Job had taken 2 days, because our system needed to be flushed. Very pleased with boiler install and especially the free boiler offer. All we paid for was the install fee."
"We had a Electric shower replaced by 7eleven Plumbers. The job was smooth and non disruptive. it was completed same day. The engineer provided all advice and technical knowledge. 5 stars for attention and detail to electrical safety for our family."
"Our shower room’s tap was dripping and I googled reliable plumbers and found 7elevenplumbers.com website. I called them to fix my tap. I sent the photos of the tap, too. They sent an engineer straight away on the same day and the job was done. The engineer, Singh is friendly providing good customer service. Will use their service again in the future."
"7elevenPlumbers helped us by offering a better deal on our boiler installation over a national supplier. We saved thousands and now have a new boiler and will be looking to do a bathroom refurbishment later this year. Thank you so much for looking after my family."
"7elevenPlumbers were called to one of my properties for a boiler breakdown. The engineer diagnosed the fault and repaired same day. I will be using them for maintenance on my properties in the Berkshire area as I found them reliable, transparent and experienced."
"7elevenplumbers were amazing they turned up on time and diagnosed my boiler fault, ok given after hours they could not replace the part, they attended the next day and I now have Heating. Polite, Friendly and transparent pricing from the start. My annual plumbers for life, passed where other plumbers failed to even answer their phones."
7elevenplumbers.com is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews