50cal Detailing Reviews

11PM

morgan@50caldetailing.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how 50cal Detailing made you happy

"Purchase the sample packs. Very good value fast delivery and well packed great service."
Are you 50cal Detailing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent product, first time I have used it but it went on easily and wa easy to remove leaving a deep glossy finish"
"First time I've used 50caldetailing and I'm impressed! Easy to use smells lush! 100% be placing another order when the products are running low"
"recently purchased some filler glaze and instantly love it will recomend again a star products"
"With this being my first purchase I didn't know what to expect but I can honestly say that the customer service I received was fantastic, David Hanna who I dealt with was extremely helpful and answered every question I asked! Moving to the products I was extremely impressed with the packaging alone! Detail and directions for use were great! All in all I will 100% be using and recommending these products over and over again!!!"
"fast delivery and extremely well packed,"
"I haven't received my delivery yet to give a proper review :/"
"Excellent service. Amazing products"
"Really impressed! For the price which is almost half what I would normally pay for the brand I used to use, it's amazing! All products very effective and the tyre dressing is perfect, and I have found it so difficult to get really good tyre dressing! Have won me over as a customer, will be back!"
"Quick delivery, well packaged and a great product 10/10"
"Fast delivery and a great product."
"Received part of the order and still waiting on T-Shirt"
"Bought a couple of things to sample, including the interior care package. Everything works great, some smell amazing. One little niggle though, the care package has 5 sample bottles, but only two spray nozzles were included. Even if it bumped the price up I think it should be individual nozzles for each sample. Completely minor issue absolutely, but otherwise can't fault the products!"
"Ordered Wednesday at 3pm, arrived next day. Very well packaged, can't wait to try"
"Ordered these item's from 50Cal Detailing, and they arrived very promptly, packaged individually, and padded for protection. Only had a chance to try the Tutti Fruity Air Freshener and it smells delicious so far. Will definitely order again!"
"Top quality products at a great price! Super quick delivery, will definitely be ordering again! Thanks guys"
"Good product that does what it says, cleans glass smear free. The only issue I have with this product is that it would really benefit from having the rain repellant/fog repellant properties that other products such as 'rainx' has although it does clean better and smear less than other products with these properties."
"48 hour parcel force, ordered Wednesday dispatched Thursday today is Monday still no parcel. Should receive tracking information. Cheers"
"Bought the sample christmas wax for my other half to try. He is a car detailing fanatic and spends his weekends on his car. Christmas wax smells amazing. Will purchase the large tin after the Christmas period."
"Great service, will use again and would recommend to anyone! Package arrived quickly and safely and each item was individually bagged in case of leaks, which is great. The prices were very reasonable and the products very high quality. The biggest stand-out for me was the hand-written "Cheers" message on the invoice, a nice touch which doesn't take long, but is missing from the majority of online transactions in this day and age, but really makes a difference upon delivery."
50cal Detailing is rated 4.91 based on 78 reviews