365games.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend 365games.co.uk

How would you rate 365games.co.uk ?

Alan
"This year I decided to take up the Star Wars X-Wing game. 365games were the cheapest when it came to buying the Core Set and an A-Wing expansion. Both were affordable and the delivery time was excellent. The website tracked my order so I was able to see where it was at any given time 5 Stars"
Manda
"Really fast delivery and good price for item. Prompt service"
David Fensom
Verified Reviewer
"First time I have used 365games.co.uk. My gut feeling was to use a trusted site like Amazon, but eventually went with 365games.co.uk, as they had a 10% offer. It was a TV set I was buying, so it was £30 cheaper than anywhere else. Got a call from a Birmingham delivery company a few days later. “Hi, we’d like to deliver your TV tomorrow morning between 7am & 11am” “That’s great” I say. “Sat delivery. See you tomorrow morning”. Needless to say, it’s now 3pm and no sign of TV. Telephone number of carrier company goes through to an extension that doesn’t answer. 365’s offices are also shut on a Sat. What a complete waste of a Saturday! Feel very annoyed. Companies should learn to use *reputable* delivery firms, not cheap ‘half baked’ outfits. When I actually asked, at the time of ordering, who they used, they couldn’t tell me. I should have listened to my ‘gut’ at that point. Won’t be using again... My advice is to use a company that invests in using a decent carrier."
"Great game deals compared to german prices. Great support. Many thanks from Kornwestheim."
"Good deals on board games and video games. Also like how they give you points on purchases to get money off your next order."
"Great customer service, and excellent prices, with a really generous reward scheme. I keep coming back."
365games.co.uk is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews