247 Spares Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend 247 Spares

How would you rate 247 Spares ?

"I agreed that two parts would be delivered and only 1 was delivered and I'm still waiting for a response from '247 spares support' a weeks after making a dispute enquiry."
"I ordered a part alternator through this site from a company called recycle car part on 14th of March 2018 with the promised they will deliver 24 hours if I pay same day which I did ordered the alternator,24 hours after I called that the alternator is not delivered,I was told they will call me back,and the following day after no call back from previous day,I called back I spoke to a rude and arrogant man,he told me the alternator will be dispatch immediately that's after 48 hours of the order and he said it will take 48hours to arrive and this was on Friday,so it will be 72 hours in practical. And I told him since you promise 24 hours and you didn't deliver it and since the alternator have not left your despatch room don't bother to send it,this man was wailing and shouting on the phone and he said they will charge me 25% for cancelling,I told him I didn't cancel you fail to deliver the goods to my amazement on Monday 19th 03 2018I saw them taking full money from credit card. Though have reported this scammers and rogue company to my credit bank and they've open investigations on them. Avoid this company they are rogue and scammer,using fraudulent means to reap people off."
"I think this is a scam, no part and expensive call centre call charges."
"Its a rip off using 07 number that looks like a mobile number but costs about a £1 per min with no warning. Avoid!"
"I query for a part for my Jaguar and I even gave my registration plate, soon I received an email with a quotation and with a big arrow telling me to call a number I called and there was an answering machine that took long and later I learned the call to that number cost £6 per minute. I bought the part but I received the wrong part and I tried to return and they did not want to accept it so I had to make a complaint with my credit card. see the photo attached, the small part is from my car and the big the one sent by S Motor Spare Ltd Over all these people is a rip-off!!!"
"I have just received my part but it is a slightly older version of my part. To make matters worse I phoned them 3 times to check part number match mine and they said it did. I feel I have been conned out of my money but I will try to fit this part so I could lose more money. Next time I will source spares by running around myself. I will never use these again. Steer clear most of these are only in it to make a quick few quid. Totally upset by this experience."
"247 recommend me a scrappy Altham car Recylclers LTD or dishonest wankers, sent wrong part so sent it back at my cost for full refund, every trick in the book not to refund it£114 stolen, even blocked my emails thanks Natalie (arseholes) avoid them please scum."
"purchased part from supplier and they sent it too someone else. have tried to get in touch with garage and they have not replied."
"The company JIMMYS SPARES were rubbish in suppling the right parts for my Daihatsu Fourtrak only a part order over priced by a greedy mile ONLY a small refund of £100 Bad quality parts described as good just a rip off company and I will never use you or Jimmys again clear enough T\X"
"By checking the registration, there is no doubt that the right spares for your model will be provided. I received about 5-6 quotes within 2 hours and was very happy with the price I finally paid. Well packaged, the item I required arrived in 7 days with no damage."
"Useless. Mone making scam"
"Good price good service and delivery and uplift of old part when said very happy"
"Good communication and Good advice really appropriate THANK YOU"
"Got several excellent quotes & a great part."
"Ordered an engine based on the fact that it would be next day delivery and low mileage, this was vital as I am self employed. The engine took two weeks to get here. Once here the garage that was fitting it found it to be the wrong engine. They then said they were going to send a replacement engine which took a further week. This engine was correct and fitted by a Mercedes van centre. After a short period of time the engine started sounding very rough and had developed a sizable oil leak. Due to this I was told that my warranty was void and a refund could not be given. The whole experience has cost me a great deal of money."
"itdid not impressed as door was wrong colour and time it took to deliver"
"Could not request the particular part I want on the online site. Did not give me any options but engines. Got a few unnecessary calls for engine parts which I did not need. Was a wasteful experience!"
"I have send email regarding a part I need it. But never got answers from them.too me they rubbish!!! No costumer care at all ????????????"
"There was a little confusion regarding delivery, but it was NOT Hays Brook Autos fault, so my seatbelt arrived a day later, but very happy with service"
"By putting me in touch with the supplier of the part required. Excellent!"
247 Spares is rated 4.56 based on 6,998 reviews