247 Spares Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend 247 Spares

How would you rate 247 Spares?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I think this is a scam, no part and expensive call centre call charges."
"Its a rip off using 07 number that looks like a mobile number but costs about a £1 per min with no warning. Avoid!"
"I query for a part for my Jaguar and I even gave my registration plate, soon I received an email with a quotation and with a big arrow telling me to call a number I called and there was an answering machine that took long and later I learned the call to that number cost £6 per minute. I bought the part but I received the wrong part and I tried to return and they did not want to accept it so I had to make a complaint with my credit card. see the photo attached, the small part is from my car and the big the one sent by S Motor Spare Ltd Over all these people is a rip-off!!!"
"I have just received my part but it is a slightly older version of my part. To make matters worse I phoned them 3 times to check part number match mine and they said it did. I feel I have been conned out of my money but I will try to fit this part so I could lose more money. Next time I will source spares by running around myself. I will never use these again. Steer clear most of these are only in it to make a quick few quid. Totally upset by this experience."
HACKED OFF CUSTOMER
Unverified Reviewer
"I received two e-mails from 247 spares, with links to my quotes. So I clicked on the link, noted the alleged quote references and called the alleged suppliers on the number provided. I was greeted by an answering machine and after holding on for a little while I hung up - and NOW l have received my phone bill with astronomical charges for these wasted calls. 247 Spares don't provide an option on their site for customers to make a complaint about them or even write a review - I wonder why?? But my advice is avoid at all costs - total waste of time and money!"
"247 recommend me a scrappy Altham car Recylclers LTD or dishonest wankers, sent wrong part so sent it back at my cost for full refund, every trick in the book not to refund it£114 stolen, even blocked my emails thanks Natalie (arseholes) avoid them please scum."
"purchased part from supplier and they sent it too someone else. have tried to get in touch with garage and they have not replied."
Ricky Foreman
Verified Buyer
"The company JIMMYS SPARES were rubbish in suppling the right parts for my Daihatsu Fourtrak only a part order over priced by a greedy mile ONLY a small refund of £100 Bad quality parts described as good just a rip off company and I will never use you or Jimmys again clear enough T\X"
"By checking the registration, there is no doubt that the right spares for your model will be provided. I received about 5-6 quotes within 2 hours and was very happy with the price I finally paid. Well packaged, the item I required arrived in 7 days with no damage."
"Useless. Mone making scam"
Michael Tierney
Verified Buyer
"Good price good service and delivery and uplift of old part when said very happy"
"Good communication and Good advice really appropriate THANK YOU"
"Got several excellent quotes & a great part."
Paul Haines
Verified Buyer
"Ordered an engine based on the fact that it would be next day delivery and low mileage, this was vital as I am self employed. The engine took two weeks to get here. Once here the garage that was fitting it found it to be the wrong engine. They then said they were going to send a replacement engine which took a further week. This engine was correct and fitted by a Mercedes van centre. After a short period of time the engine started sounding very rough and had developed a sizable oil leak. Due to this I was told that my warranty was void and a refund could not be given. The whole experience has cost me a great deal of money."
L Franklin
Verified Buyer
"itdid not impressed as door was wrong colour and time it took to deliver"
"Could not request the particular part I want on the online site. Did not give me any options but engines. Got a few unnecessary calls for engine parts which I did not need. Was a wasteful experience!"
"I have send email regarding a part I need it. But never got answers from them.too me they rubbish!!! No costumer care at all ????????????"
"There was a little confusion regarding delivery, but it was NOT Hays Brook Autos fault, so my seatbelt arrived a day later, but very happy with service"
Bruce Mclellan
Verified Buyer
"By putting me in touch with the supplier of the part required. Excellent!"
"Instant response to my requirements"
247 Spares is rated 4.56 based on 6,997 reviews