247 Property Agent Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 247 Property Agent

About 247 Property Agent : Why Pay More? No Sale, No Fee, from £2100 On Completion. Its That Easy

247 Property Agent believe our customers shouldn't pay inflated high street estate agency fees, especially in todays market. We are able to offer a truly comprehensive service at a fraction of the cost, No sale no fee from £2100, Our experienced team made up of knowledgeable people are available around the clock,  Why not visit our website and get your instant valuation today - it's the first step to saving yourself a small fortune?

We have two fantastic fee options, both of which include photos, floor plans, for sale board (if required) marketing using the UK's most popular property websites, viewing arrangements, offer negotiation and full sales progression reports.
247 Property Agent are open 7 days a week (Monday - Friday 8am -8pm, Saturday 9am - 4pm and Sunday 10am - 2pm WE TAKE CALLS 24/7

We don't have expensive and unnecessary high street offices. Instead we've invested in a great web site and great people meaning great fees!
With the average High Street Agent charging around £5000+vat to sell a property. Now's a great time to save ££££'s

www.247propertyagent.com

Selling property just got Faster Easier & Cheaper

02081332047 24/7

hello@247propertyagent.com

53 High StreetEwell/EpsomSurrey

Tell us how 247 Property Agent made you happy

"Really professional and thorough service. Marketed and sold (subject to contract) our property within two weeks. Brilliant communication. Would definitely recommend 247 Property Agent if you are selling a property."
"I cannot recommend this agency highly enough. Very professional, honest appraisal and excellent communication skills. Absolutely no pressure only straightforward help and advice. The service is far better than offered by some high street estate agents at a fraction of the cost. My property was sold in less than a week. What's not to like?"
"Speedy response , friendly staff . Reccomend highly !!!"
(247 Property Agent Ltd) -
"Richard the owner came in person and was on time which seems to be impossible for other agents. He came armed with lots of comparable details and gave a very good breakdown of his services, his fees and what he expected to achieve for us in price which was more than some were able to do. Overall we were very happy with the none pushy friendly approach offered by 247 and even happier which what we can save by using them. When we move 247 will be top of the list of agents and we have already recommended Richard to other people we know."
"Really good service. Great value and the agent i delt with was great. (Richard White) He was very easy going and not as I expected an estate agent to be. No pressure or hassling. Very please. Flat is under offer at the moment"
(247 Property Agent Ltd) -
"I am very impressed at the way Richard White marketed our property and I am aware that it is thanks to him that we have actually sold it. I also used a local estate agents Webbs, and they only provided one viewing and didn't even accompany the clients. Richard made them look like amateurs. Richard was so much more professional, very helpful and friendly. Richard was present at every viewing no matter what time of day. Richards professionalism made the process less stressful for me personally. I would recommend Richard to anyone and I will certainly engage him again when selling in the future. Regards Denise Vickerage"
(247 Property Agent Ltd) -
"Excellent help and support. We have gone with Richard because of his support, knowledge and ability to sell the property."
(247 Property Agent Ltd) -
"I found this company while I was doing my house hunting. I thought they are the same to other online agents. But I was wrong. They provide a full traditional estate agency service at online agent prices. Although I checked their reviews online before I booked a free valuation, I was not very sure before Mr. White came to my door. I was very happy with their service. They picked up my phone call straight away, and called me back immediately when the phone line was accidentely cut off. Mr. White turned up 5 minutes earlier than the booking time. We received a valuation report by email after two hours only. We definitely will use them to sell my house. They saved me thousands of pounds. I highly recommend this company. Mrs. Daly from sutton surrey SM3"
(247 Property Agent Ltd) -
"Superb, efficient, reliable and economical service. Great people to deal, Faye was excellent"
247 Property Agent is rated 4.90 based on 51 reviews