247 Property Agent Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Property Agent
Read 247 Property Agent  Reviews

About 247 Property Agent :

Why Pay More? No Sale, No Fee, from £2100 On Completion. Its That Easy

247 Property Agent believe our customers shouldn't pay inflated high street estate agency fees, especially in todays market. We are able to offer a truly comprehensive service at a fraction of the cost, No sale no fee from £2100, Our experienced team made up of knowledgeable people are available around the clock,  Why not visit our website and get your instant valuation today - it's the first step to saving yourself a small fortune?

We have two fantastic fee options, both of which include photos, floor plans, for sale board (if required) marketing using the UK's most popular property websites, viewing arrangements, offer negotiation and full sales progression reports.
247 Property Agent are open 7 days a week (Monday - Friday 8am -8pm, Saturday 9am - 4pm and Sunday 10am - 2pm WE TAKE CALLS 24/7

We don't have expensive and unnecessary high street offices. Instead we've invested in a great web site and great people meaning great fees!
With the average High Street Agent charging around £5000+vat to sell a property. Now's a great time to save ££££'s

www.247propertyagent.com

Selling property just got Faster Easier & Cheaper

02081332047 24/7

hello@247propertyagent.com

53 High StreetEwell/EpsomSurrey

Tell us how 247 Property Agent made you happy
Prompt, efficient, friendly and helpful.
247 Property Agents may be new on the scene in Ewell, but Lisa and the team have provided my wife and I with excellent service throughout the sale of our home. We have been kept informed of developments every step of the way, and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Very happy with the service received from Richard and Tracey. And decent price compared to high street estate agents. Good communication throughout the proceedings and viewings whenever requested.
I can’t thank Richard & Tracey enough for their professionalism & knowledge, they went above & beyond to help me with my move & the advice from Richard was invaluable. They responded quickly to every request & always had the time to deal with any issue. It is so nice to have a company that is so customer focused & such a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again.
A very professional service with a personal touch. They provided an honest valuation. There was no pressure to accept low offers. They handled all the viewings and always provided feedback. I would.use 247 again without hesitation and I am very happy to recommend them.
We purchased a property through 24/7 and found the team, Tracey and Richard helpful throughout the process. I felt they were really genuine and also very prompt at giving feedback and helping move the process through.
Really really nice and reliable service top class thanks a lottt
Letting review, Thank You
We recently bought a property through 24/7 Property Agent. Very professional service, always kept us up to date and promptly addressed any issues etc. We mainly dealt with Richard and would definitely recommend the service that he was able to offer.
I recently purchased my new home through 247, it was a difficult purchase. I have to say Richard was so helpful keeping me up to date with things, chasing people but most of all keeping me sain. Thank you very much. Highly recommended this agent.😊
Richard and Tracey at 247 were outstanding from the word go. We had a long, complicated sale and even though paid upfront they were with us every step of the way, always available when we needed them and kept us updated throughout. Don’t be put off using online agents, they have done exactly the same as a ‘Normal’ agent, and more, just for a fraction of the price. I would highly recommend!
Richard and Tracey have been extremely helpful, always quick to respond and it's genuinely felt as if they want to achieve the best/fairest deal possible for both the seller and buyer. They have both been really great to deal with and stand out a mile from the other estate agents I have met. I was buying but I would certainly consider them if I was selling (hopefully many, many years hence!) and would not hesitate to recommend them.
247 were fantastic throughout the whole process. Really accommodating from 1st viewing and throughout the offer and conveyancing periods. Richard and Tracey were always friendly, efficient and professional and kept me informed throughout. I would definitely recommend buying (or selling) your property with 247.
As a buyer, Richard was very helpful throughout the process, with good knowledge of the property.
Very professional all round service with a personal touch and speedy updates. Would highly recommend and most definitely use again.
Great service from Richard and his team. Always keep us informed as we were in a chain. In all 247 Property Agent was very reliable, answer queries promptly and are very professional .
Richard was extremely helpful and worked hard to bring a difficult purchase to a successful conclusion.
Very professional & proactive, a very good no fuss service
(247 Property Agent) -
I cannot praise 247 Property Agent enough. At last an agent who is normal and tells it how it is!! Throughout this sometimes not straightforward sale, they were professional, attentive, informative and offered sound advice. I would thoroughly recommend them and cannot understand why anybody would prefer to use a High Street agent and pay their exorbitant fees when you can get the same service at a fraction of the cost!
I cannot recommend this agency enough. I am an extremely happy customer in my new home.
Reliable, professional, friendly and affordable fees! Literally 5 stars to this company, stress free and would highly recommend to everyone!!
247 Property Agent is rated 4.90 based on 51 reviews