247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Reviews

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way
Lumina Park , Enfield , EN1 1FS

Tell us how 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer made you happy

"I answered your request already 3 times,maybe it's time to fix your mechanisms? Basically,the trip from Heathrow was adequate. The trip back to Heathrow the driver used his cellphone a few times while driving. We will use your services again on our next trip"
Are you 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer receives. Reply Free
"Great service - on time, polite, helpful and reasonably priced - all good."
"Driver was on time Very helpful"
"Really good service - keep it up"
"Excellent service with great staff, recommended 100 percent"
"Great service!"
Great to hear this, thank you!
"Totally satisfied with the way 24/7 took care of our Heathrow to London Transfer. Our Flight was delayed by an hour and than pilot had to wait for a gate. Therefore we hit the immagration line st the busiest time. I notified 24/7, the original Driver had to leave, but 24/7 staff arranged for two vehicles to come pick up our group of 10 passengers and they emailed me the drivers information as well as called me. I cannot be more pleased with way 24/7 took care of us. Thank you 24/7 office staff and Drivers."
Thank you, Nelida, for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are pleased to find out everything went smoothly with your transfer and we hope to see you again.
"I have to travel to and from the airport frequently (almost weekly), booked them through Kabbee, it was supposed to be saloon car. I was allocated a BMW 5. As I arrived earlier the driver called me and let me know he was driving a MPV (VW Sharan). I explained that I didn't like those type of cars and called their office. Their response was to pretend that due to the early arrival I had been sent a different car. I explained that I didn't like MPVs and was told that if I wanted the other car I will have to wait for at least 30 mins and will have to pay in cash £35 to the driver, in addition to the pre-paid fee. After 5 mins of discussions I asked if I could cancel the booking since this wasn't what I paid for. I was told, in a very aggressive and rude manner, that I would lose the money as they have dispatched the car and it was at the airport, despite being the wrong car. Basically they will breach their contract, ask you to pay more money in cash and treat you like rubbish. Unprofessional, scammers, blackmailers, rude, disrespectful... are just a few epithets that comes to my mind when thinking of them. As I told the 'controller', you have lost a customer."
Dear Antonio,
We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards with the journey booked through Kabbee. The right thing to do was to send this feedback to Kabbee, not to us. Having looked into your problem, there was no mistake in regards to the car, we sent what we had available, the Kabbee application didn't had the information updated. Our representative advised not to cancel the booking because the driver was already at the pick-up point, too late for a canceling and yes you would've lost the money paid.
For an official complaint please contact Kabbee. Thank you!
"247 outsourced my contract and put me in a very uncomfortable situation at the end of the journey when the driver asked for more cash than was agreed with 247. This is not the first time this has happened and I will never use 247 again."
We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 22nd of July. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion.

Due to the fact that the controller on duty was informed by the driver that he would not be able to reach Heathrow Airport on a timely manner, the booking was outsourced to another minicab company, just to make sure a driver would be there to pick you up. As per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through another minicab company. This kind of situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside your control. What we can't agree on is that you said it is not the first time happening. You only have 4 bookings in our system and the situation described was an isolated one.

We strive to offer an excellent service at all times and I hope that you will see an improved level of service the next time you travel with us if you are willing to give us another chance. A simple phone call or email from your part would've got the money difference refunded.

Have a great day!
"DRIVER DID NOT TURN UP. REARRANGED NEW DRIVER AFTER 2 HOURS. ELDERLY COUPLE FROM ABROAD. IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. VERY POOR SERVICE."
We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 26th of June. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion.

Due to the fact that the controller on duty was informed by the driver that he would not be able to reach Heathrow Airport on a timely manner, the booking was outsourced to another minicab company, just to make sure a driver would be there to pick you up. We were not aware of what happened until the receipt of your feedback and we have immediately addressed this further with them. We completely understand the situation faced on this particular day was not a pleasant one and we sincerely apologize. As per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through another minicab company. This kind of situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside your control.

We strive to offer an excellent service at all times and I hope that you will see an improved level of service the next time you travel with us if you are willing to give us another chance. By way of apology, we would like to offer you an extra discount of £20 for one of your next bookings.
"Very pleasant driver, helped with our luggage Clean car"
"Kindly note I’ve already provided my review when first approached a few days ago and no one contacted me to follow up on it, so I’m not going to waste my time now."
We would like to thank you for taking your time to complete the survey and to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 27th of June. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion and allow us to explain the events.

The flight BA 705 has landed at 21:25 and the pick-up was set for 30 minutes after landing, therefore the time has been set accordingly in the system for 21:55. We have monitored the flight also for the exact arrival time, so this is not taken into consideration. As the initial pick-up time was 21:55, the driver already entered inside the terminal before he received the call from you so he did pay for the parking. Indeed, he has not paid continuously for the ticket but he had to pay again for the second time when he has re-entered the airport and only 1 parking ticket is included in the initially quoted price. As we do offer 30 minutes of waiting time free of charge, this period has expired at 22:25 PM meaning that until 23:45 PM, the time when the driver changed his status to POB (passenger on board) there were 80 minutes of chargeable waiting time (every minute is charged with £0.3). The total of 80 minutes of waiting time (£24) plus the difference for the parking ticket (£5) equals with a total charge of £29. You have not paid £12 for the parking but only £5 for the difference and £24 for the extra waiting time. Even though you have called the driver to inform him that there is a big queue at passport control, the waiting time is still counted as he is waiting to make the pick-up.
Reading the Terms and Conditions before booking would have been highly appreciated. Thank you for your time! If we can help you with anything else don't hesitate to contact us at our email address!
"Well it is pretty easy and convenient."
"I used this service 3 years ago and decided to use them again for my recent trip to London. Pickup from the airport was prompt, car in very good condition. For my return trip to the airport, they sent me a reminder email near to the date and I asked if they could move that back by 20 min which they immediately did. On the day itself however, the driver was abit late when picking me up from a very prominent hotel in Russel Square. When I phoned him to ask where he was, he said he was very nearly there but it took a full 9 min before he finally arrived. While I still got to the airport on time, I wished he was on time or arrived 2 min before and not 10min late. I was short on time to go to the shops I had planned to as it took me at least an hour to reach Heathrow. I will still continue to use them and hope all drivers make an effort to arrive slightly ahead of time."
"You screwed up 3 of 5 prepaid transfers for our family coming in and out of London for a wedding. You called and cancelled a meet 30 minutes before pickup. On a Sunday afternoon. Avoid these guys like the plague. Unprofessional and unreliable."
Dear Kyle,
Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. After checking all the records, it seems that the things did not go as per your description. There are only have 4 transfers made with us, not 5. We looked into the matter and the first 3 bookings were done with no problem. For the 4th booking, my colleagues explained to you the situation and apologized. In very short time you received a full refund. We are awfully sorry that we could do not be able to provide the pre-booked services. We are aware that we have disappointed you but we have tried to do the best in this situation.
"The driver was waiting even though the flight was 1/2hr late. He was very polite, well dressed and the car was clean and comfortable (great relief after an international flight). He knew the best route too. All in all, a very good service."
"I coordinated airport transfer service for myself and a few of my business colleagues, and we all had a great experience. The drivers were there on time; the cars were clean and of the caliber promised when booking. My driver was very kind and helpful with my luggage. All-in-all it was a great experience from start to finish, and I will be using them again when I return to London."
"247 Transfers have provided me with transfers for the past 3 years - I'm always very happy to use your service as the drivers are always on time, cars are spotless, drivers are competent, friendly and well dressed."
"Booking was smooth and driver was very nice."
"driver was very polite and attentive"
247 Heathrow Airport Transfer is rated 4.58 based on 215 reviews