247 Drainage UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 247 Drainage UK

Tell us how 247 Drainage UK made you happy

"Really friendly and fast service, would reccomend'"
"Really fast and friendly service . I highly recommend them"
"Really good work, have recommended to all my friends and family. 5 stars from me!!!"
"Lovely couple guys came and fixed my blocked sink. I called them Saturday morning and they were here within two hours. Very polite and explained what the problem was. They tidied up after themselves and stuck to the fixed price, will definitely use these guys again if I ever need to!"
"Really fast service, lovely friendly staff and cleaned up after themselves!"
"Excellent service & no mess! Kate x"
"Very nice young man. Stuck to the fixed price agreed and worked really efficiently and left no mess behind ??"
"Struggling with a blocked sink, rang 247 and was really pleased with their quick service"
"I highly recommend this drainage unblocking service. Arrived at my house within an hour of calling them and fixed the problem in no time at all! 10/10 from me!!"
"Thank you to 247 Drainage for solving the problems with my blocked drain! The gentleman who came was very friendly and polite and left no mess when he had finished, they came round within two hours of calling Sunday evening. When I rang I thought no one would be able to come until the next day but they assured me they would be round the same evening!"
"Really quick response and a lovely guy!"
"The 247 Drainage team were very polite and got the job done quickly! Thank you guys!"
"Excellent and fast service, always reliable and never have to call them back again, they get there and get it done. Gareth Elliott - Pepper Fox Management - Hove"
"Great service"