1st UK Mortgages Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 1st UK Mortgages

How would you rate 1st UK Mortgages ?

"I had sussed out that in the background there had been quite a lot of work done by Tony to find me a mortgage lender that would accept my application. A really good service. If you want to mortgage you should ask them."
Riley Macdonald
Verified Reviewer
"1st Mortgages seemed to have a process in place that made my remortgage go through very quickly. It was me that couldn't decide about fixed or discounted rates."
"Tony did have to chase me to get me to get paperwork to the lender. But it all happened quite quickly. And the rate I got was particularly good. My mortgage is much better than my friends rent!"
Ethan Robinson
Verified Reviewer
"Tony Williams at was a great help getting me a remortgage. Very helpful and polite. If I could give 6 stars I would!"
"I had bad credit because of my ex wife and 1st uk mortgages helped me get a remortgage. They were slick and professional."
1st UK Mortgages is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews