180 Degrees Health Clubs Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend 180 Degrees Health Clubs

How would you rate 180 Degrees Health Clubs ?

"We visited 180 Degrees after seeing them on Facebook. It is only a few mins walk for us so it is very handy. Although small, it has eveything you need if you are serious about your training - not just equipment - but knowledgable, approachable trainers who are always on hand if you need them. Everyone who trains there respects the gym and each other. I like that. That's what is missing elsewhere. I will be staying here thank you."
"This is a great gym...we were a member of another gym previously which has served us well,but recently it had become too busy,I found 180 on Facebook & they were round the corner from us,result right ?! So we went & checked it out,immediately it felt right,the PT's are welcoming & very knowledgable & always willing to help.Although a small gym it has everything you need to train to reach your goals & important for me personally the music is proper training music🤘 So all in all I'd recommend 180 Degrees gym to anyone who's unsure how to reach their goals and to anyone who just wants to train in a friendly environment.Keep up the great work guys👌"
"I have already unsubscribed from my membership, 2 months ago; yet 20£ has been charged repeatedlu every month. Very disappointing."
Hi Aparna, I'm really sorry to hear that you've not had the service you desired. can you contact us on admin@180degreesgym.com and we'll make sure your membership is rectified.
"PT Rob Stewart in Bournemouth. Lots of equipment and excellent training."
Thank you for your review! We are really pleased you're enjoying your sessions with Rob!
180 Degrees Health Clubs is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews