Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jefferies Solicitors
Read Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

About Jefferies Solicitors:

Specialist personal injury law firm dedicated to helping clients following an accident, personal injury, serious injury or medical negligence- with an emphasis on offering a friendly and approachable service to clients. Our experts help injured individuals and their families secure compensation and access the very best care and rehabilitation.

newclaims@jefferiessolicitors.com

8, Cross Street, Altrincham

Tell us how Jefferies Solicitors made you happy
Would like to thank you all for the help
Excellent
Very very helpful and considerate, great communication and professional.
Very helpful and great communication
They were extremly patient and helpful!
My experience with Jefferies Solicitors has been a very positive one. I have been notified every step of the way through the process of my claim and have found them to be very helpful.
They kept me informed all way through and explained everything and nothing was problem for them
That solicitor are very attentive.
I would just like to yhankyou for everything you have done for me and a special thanks to crystal collins
I honestly cannot explain how amazing the entire process has been working with Jefferies Sollicitors, I dealt directly with Emma she managed the process and it was extremely clear she had my best interests in mind from day 1. Cannot recommend them enough going forward.
Did a brilliant job, can't fault them, they also made sure I got what was actually valued
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION,BOTH JOANNE AND LEE RESPECTFULLY DEALT WITH EACH ONE OF ME QUERIES,IN A WAY WHICH MADE IT UNDERSTANDABLE FOR ME. WHICH WAS SOMETIMES TRYING FOR THEM,IM SURE.πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘½πŸ˜€ NO SURRENDER.
Always there to answer any questions I had and settled my claim well
Jefferies Solicitors were excellent. They were always available to talk to and advise on the situation at the time, also keeping me up to date with correspondence. Put my mind at ease on numerous occasions. I really appreciate all the help Mr Karl Rushton gave me and dealing with my case so proficiently.
You have been very helpful to me thank you.
picked this company randomly from the list of solicitors on the internet. All I can say is thank you very much for being so helpful, patient and the excellent customer service I have received from various members of staff. Thank you Karen smith
I had an excellent experience with Jefferies Solicitors. They worked hard on my behalf and were always available to guide and support me through the process. Highly appreciate all their hard work and I would have no hesitation to recommend their services
Great solicitors very professional from start to finish, Joanne & Lee were so helpful in my time of need , I would definitely recommend them,
Jefferies we’re brilliant in handling my claim very proffesional and kept me in the loop every step of the way a bug thanks to Hayley Bird for dealing with everything and for doing her best in getting me the best figure she could for my injury.
Sound helpful advice , friendly and approachable, would recommend to friends and family
Jefferies Solicitors is rated 4.78 based on 69 reviews