Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jefferies Solicitors
Read Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

About Jefferies Solicitors:

Specialist personal injury law firm dedicated to helping clients following an accident, personal injury, serious injury or medical negligence- with an emphasis on offering a friendly and approachable service to clients. Our experts help injured individuals and their families secure compensation and access the very best care and rehabilitation.

newclaims@jefferiessolicitors.com

8, Cross Street, Altrincham

Tell us how Jefferies Solicitors made you happy
It was a long hard battle, due to Covid but these guys worked tirelessly to get the job done.
Really good company I would recommend them I have used them twice and been spot on both times
Fights your case all the way.thank you
Jillian Roach was very helpful. She understood my needs and explained the process as it progressed. However it did take a long time for my claim to be settled.
The service was great and handled very well.
Very professional, although friendly and supportive. I was constantly kept up to date throughout despite the difficulties of the pandemic and staff working from home.
very professional and fast service provided from start to finish using the app was very easy
Jefferies Solicitors is rated 4.76 based on 63 reviews