Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jefferies Solicitors
Read Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

About Jefferies Solicitors:

Specialist personal injury law firm dedicated to helping clients following an accident, personal injury, serious injury or medical negligence- with an emphasis on offering a friendly and approachable service to clients. Our experts help injured individuals and their families secure compensation and access the very best care and rehabilitation.

newclaims@jefferiessolicitors.com

8, Cross Street, Altrincham

Tell us how Jefferies Solicitors made you happy
Excellent service always very prompt in answering my questions.
Made the process as stress free as possible.
Very understanding of people’s different needs, quick to upgrade your solicitor if they think needed.

Easy contact & updates on your case.

All in all I was very happy with the help I received from Jeffries Solicitors & there staff.
I would recommend Jeffries solicitors to anyone seeking legal advice. They are highly professional, kind and patient solicitors last who have helped me immeasurably.
Emma Huges has always returned my phone calls and has also been patient with me when I did not reply immediately. I also know that, Emma did not mess around when it came to pushing defendant, thank you.
Very good professional service and understanding. It was evident that they wanted to the best for me throughout.
It took a long time put they persisted and we got there in the end. Very happy
Waste of time.they dont call you and get everything mixed up and expect you to do all the leg work.would never recommend to anyone,basically wasted 6 months of my life dealing with these clowns.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the outcome. If you would like to discuss this further then please e-mail details of your claim together with your reference number to feedback@jefferiessolicitors.com.
Fabulous service, friendly, never stop fighting your corner, pleasure using them. Thankyou
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and that our team managed to assist with your case.
I have never put a claim in for an accident before and was really in the dark about it all and had no idea how things worked, but Jefferfies especially Jillian Roache she was absolutely brilliant, keeping me informed at every step and achieved a very good result for me. Thank you.
We are glad that our team, especially Jillian, ensured that you were informed about your case at all times and that you were able to get the compensation that you wanted. Thank you for taking the time to review our company.
They have been very good
They always get back to you when you leave a message.
So I won’t hesitate to recommend them
Crystal was fantastic, she put my mind at ease when I was worried about my case and assured me that we would win the case.
Michael my solicitor has been amazing since day 1! Nothing is to much work for him. I am kept updated and am able to phone/email him at any point for help!

Would recommend to anyone!
very professional and fast service provided from start to finish using the app was very easy
They’ve been very helpful for me .
Thanks to them I resolve my problem.
Very professionally
Jefferies Solicitors were extremely helpful and patient, they made me feel reassured when I had any concerns or worries. They took their time to help me understand what was going on when things got complicated and when decisions needed to be made. I would strongly recommend them. Nadine Elkin, Adela Royle, Debbie Gill, were an absolute joy to deal with throughout my case.
Jefferies solicitors have been amazing with dealing with my claim I would highly recommend anyone that has any sort of accident to go with jefferies very responsive and easy to work with.
I can't thank Michael Mawdsley for his services and guidance through out my case. Thank you Alison for completing my case. I would not hesitate to recommend Jefferies to my friend's and family.
Very good service no problems at all would use again and high recommend
Always been a massive help with anything I need, highly recommend they're brill.
Highly recommended our case was complex and 5 year long We were informed about all aspects, if we had a question it was answered ASAP if we didn’t understand it was explained. Nothing was too much trouble. Jefferies Solicitors / Nina / Josh and your whole team are spot on and thank you all so much for everything you have done for us Take care and keep doing what you do 100%
Jefferies Solicitors is rated 4.77 based on 22 reviews