Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jefferies Solicitors
Read Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

About Jefferies Solicitors:

Specialist personal injury law firm dedicated to helping clients following an accident, personal injury, serious injury or medical negligence- with an emphasis on offering a friendly and approachable service to clients. Our experts help injured individuals and their families secure compensation and access the very best care and rehabilitation.

newclaims@jefferiessolicitors.com

8, Cross Street, Altrincham

Tell us how Jefferies Solicitors made you happy
I contacted jeffries after I had an accident, there was a change of solicitors half way through but they completed the job at hand efficiently and got me the win, I would recommend this company to fight your case.
brilliant. only hold up was not due to jefferies.
Excellent service right from beginning, and all the way to the end :) , I was very happy with the service provided from jefferies Solicitors, brilliant all the way through.. And a massive thank you to Emma Hughes 🙏. Thank you to you all, take care, wayne.
Fantastic service. Really helpful with my case big thanks to Michael maldsley
Excellent service. Very helpful.
Jefferies solicitors is head and shoulders above their competition...They worked tirelessly on my behalf and went above and beyond what was necessary, in order that I got the best possible settlement on my claim. Their service in my eyes has been second to none and I will be sure to recommend them to anyone looking to persue a personal injury claim...unlike those who were held to account, "The work of Jefferies solicitor's has been faultless"! Michael 2022.
Only been with you a short time , but the service is excellent, very friendly staff doing a good job x
My experience with Jefferies Solicitors was an excellent one. The people involved were nothing but professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout my case.
Outstanding service from Jefferies solicitors Hayley went above and beyond for my case. If you want a professional legal team to take on your case look no further Thank you Hayley. Regards Andrew
Unbelievable jeff
Excellent service. Quick responses and updates regularly. It was the other party involved that dragged their heels.
Communication between Haley very good and professional.
Excellent service and straight on the ball excellent communication got back to me straight away I would recommend jefferies to anyone 😌
I would recommend this solicitors even if it was the last one on earth! Terrible communication and horrific service. Just not worth the claim. I will NEVER claim again
Found the whole process completely stress free, with all issues explained in a way we could all understand, Always easy to get hold of or would call back within hours,, would definitely recommend to family and friends
The process was simple, straightforward and stress free. Emma Hughes particularly took care of me from start to finish making sure I was never left in the dark. Credit where credit’s due! Many thanks
My solicitor was Hayley Bird and she was amazing at what she does. I went in my claim unsure and confused and she put me at ease and explained everything thoroughly!! Definitely recommend Jefferies Solicitors.
Justice provided , very well , thanks Jeffries solicitors , especially Lee , would highly recommend to anyone seeking help,
we got there in the end, thanks for the help
Excellent professional service