Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jefferies Solicitors
Read Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

About Jefferies Solicitors:

Specialist personal injury law firm dedicated to helping clients following an accident, personal injury, serious injury or medical negligence- with an emphasis on offering a friendly and approachable service to clients. Our experts help injured individuals and their families secure compensation and access the very best care and rehabilitation.

newclaims@jefferiessolicitors.com

8, Cross Street, Altrincham

Tell us how Jefferies Solicitors made you happy
picked this company randomly from the list of solicitors on the internet. All I can say is thank you very much for being so helpful, patient and the excellent customer service I have received from various members of staff. Thank you Karen smith
I had an excellent experience with Jefferies Solicitors. They worked hard on my behalf and were always available to guide and support me through the process. Highly appreciate all their hard work and I would have no hesitation to recommend their services
Great solicitors very professional from start to finish, Joanne & Lee were so helpful in my time of need , I would definitely recommend them,
Jefferies we’re brilliant in handling my claim very proffesional and kept me in the loop every step of the way a bug thanks to Hayley Bird for dealing with everything and for doing her best in getting me the best figure she could for my injury.
Sound helpful advice , friendly and approachable, would recommend to friends and family
Great service. Everybody helpful and friendly. Great communication.
Would highly recommend. Very friendly got the job done. Easy app for updates. Thank you
Absolutely brilliant kept me informed with everything would recommend to anyone.
Very much appreciate your help and would recommend your services
Jefferies Solicitors have been extremely helpful throughout my case, communication was great throughout, and I am very happy with the outcome. Thanks again.
Emma Hughes dealt with my claim efficiently from start to finish and kept me informed of key developments. I was very impressed with the professional service I received.
Even though this case took a while to settle, I found the service I received to be excellent. My solicitor Emma Adams was absolutely brilliant throughout this process, she was very reliable, very easy to contact and was always very easy to talk to and explained everything fully. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would gladly use her again.
Excellent communication, always responded to calls, kept me up to date with current position. Good outcome in a very difficult case.
Fantastic service received by this company, constant communication and kept up to date with all progress would highly recommend using Jeffries solicitors, big thanks to Micheal his service was remarkable.
Fights your case all the way.thank you
Very happy with the service, great communication, no hassle I would definitely recommend them.
Jillian Roach has acted for me over the last few years and she was exceptional from start to finish. I am truly grateful for everything she has done to help me with my case and getting me the best possible outcome.
Jillian Roach was very helpful. She understood my needs and explained the process as it progressed. However it did take a long time for my claim to be settled.
The service was great and handled very well.
Yea found them extremely helpful through my claim I did through them
Jefferies Solicitors is rated 4.75 based on 52 reviews