Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jefferies Solicitors
Read Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

About Jefferies Solicitors:

Specialist personal injury law firm dedicated to helping clients following an accident, personal injury, serious injury or medical negligence- with an emphasis on offering a friendly and approachable service to clients. Our experts help injured individuals and their families secure compensation and access the very best care and rehabilitation.

newclaims@jefferiessolicitors.com

8, Cross Street, Altrincham

Tell us how Jefferies Solicitors made you happy
The service was great and handled very well.
Yea found them extremely helpful through my claim I did through them
I’ve been kept informed and all my queries answered throughout the duration of my medical negligence claim. Couldn’t have worked with a better team.
Very professional, although friendly and supportive. I was constantly kept up to date throughout despite the difficulties of the pandemic and staff working from home.
The solicitor who handled my case was very helpful and informative and we were very grateful for the amount she claimed for a soft tissue injury I received last year.
Absolutely disgraceful service. I have been getting harassed by phone calls non-stop ever since doing an online quote on their website. Getting multiple calls a day with a mixture of private, mobile and landline numbers, and all leaving voicemails. What would make you possibly think that this is acceptable? No way I will be proceeding with my claim with Jefferies Solicitors now. I would stay far away from them.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have been dissatisfied with our service. Please get in touch with us if you wish to discuss this any further, feedback@jefferiessolicitors.com. Kind regards, Jefferies Solicitors
All round very professional with a friendly conduct. Always kept me in the picture as to the progress of my claim, offering support and advice along the way. I felt that at any time during my claim process I could contact any of the team with any concerns or to arrange appointments that best suited me.
Dealing with my case very professionally and keeping me informed on regular dates thanks again
very pleased with the service Jiillian has been excellent in helping and keeping me updated on my case.Thank you
Excellent feedback constant updates and very polite to deal with
Staff Jefferies are polite, straight forward and punctuate towards their deadlines.
I was very happy with the speed of the case during all the lockdowns. I was kept informed of everything that was happening. I couldnt have asked for a better solicitors.
Excellent service always very prompt in answering my questions. Made the process as stress free as possible.
Very understanding of people’s different needs, quick to upgrade your solicitor if they think needed. Easy contact & updates on your case. All in all I was very happy with the help I received from Jeffries Solicitors & there staff.
I would recommend Jeffries solicitors to anyone seeking legal advice. They are highly professional, kind and patient solicitors last who have helped me immeasurably.
Emma Huges has always returned my phone calls and has also been patient with me when I did not reply immediately. I also know that, Emma did not mess around when it came to pushing defendant, thank you.
Very good professional service and understanding. It was evident that they wanted to the best for me throughout.
It took a long time put they persisted and we got there in the end. Very happy
Waste of time.they dont call you and get everything mixed up and expect you to do all the leg work.would never recommend to anyone,basically wasted 6 months of my life dealing with these clowns.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the outcome. If you would like to discuss this further then please e-mail details of your claim together with your reference number to feedback@jefferiessolicitors.com.
Fabulous service, friendly, never stop fighting your corner, pleasure using them. Thankyou
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and that our team managed to assist with your case.
Jefferies Solicitors is rated 4.68 based on 34 reviews