Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jefferies Solicitors
Read Jefferies Solicitors Reviews

About Jefferies Solicitors:

Specialist personal injury law firm dedicated to helping clients following an accident, personal injury, serious injury or medical negligence- with an emphasis on offering a friendly and approachable service to clients. Our experts help injured individuals and their families secure compensation and access the very best care and rehabilitation.

newclaims@jefferiessolicitors.com

8, Cross Street, Altrincham

Tell us how Jefferies Solicitors made you happy
They’ve been very helpful for me .
Thanks to them I resolve my problem.
Very professionally
Jefferies Solicitors were extremely helpful and patient, they made me feel reassured when I had any concerns or worries. They took their time to help me understand what was going on when things got complicated and when decisions needed to be made. I would strongly recommend them. Nadine Elkin, Adela Royle, Debbie Gill, were an absolute joy to deal with throughout my case.
Jefferies solicitors have been amazing with dealing with my claim I would highly recommend anyone that has any sort of accident to go with jefferies very responsive and easy to work with.
I can't thank Michael Mawdsley for his services and guidance through out my case. Thank you Alison for completing my case. I would not hesitate to recommend Jefferies to my friend's and family.
Very good service no problems at all would use again and high recommend
Always been a massive help with anything I need, highly recommend they're brill.
Highly recommended our case was complex and 5 year long We were informed about all aspects, if we had a question it was answered ASAP if we didn’t understand it was explained. Nothing was too much trouble. Jefferies Solicitors / Nina / Josh and your whole team are spot on and thank you all so much for everything you have done for us Take care and keep doing what you do 100%
Superb communication, advice and support through a complex and confusing legal process resulting in an excellent solution
Great service x