15 Writers Reviews

help@15writers.com

1st Floor,
2 Woodberry Grove

Tell us how 15 Writers made you happy

"Services like this are generally quite expensive (I've used some who charge even higher) but 15 writers were worth every penny."
"My order went above and beyond what i was expecting. They really do deliver what they promise. Thank you 15 writers"
"I was recommended to use them by a friend and i was very happy with the service I received"
""Their opening hours have been great whilst I have been working long shifts. I know I can call them at 8pm and will be able to ge through to someone. It has been very difficult completing my degree whilst working but 15 writers have eased the pressure a lot.""
"Prompt response rates and good work overall."
"15 writers are always really reliable. Cannot recommend them enough."
"The service was good, I had no issues and will use again."
"The service is expensive but you get what you pay for - delivery has always been on time if not early and the work is always completed to a high standard."
"The writers and the customer service are really helpful, thank you so much!!"
"I was a bit nervous before I used them but I spoke to someone on the phone and she really put my mind at ease especially when I found out the service was confidential and also plagiarism free."
"The writer did a great job - very happy with the outcome. Will definitely use the service again"
"it was very good thank you"
"everything was delivered exactly as I wanted it. the writer followed all my instructions and did a great job. Thanks"
"Honestly the best writing not company out there. Always deliver on time if not early! The writers are really good at communicating throughout the whole process. Already recommended all my uni friends to use them."
"Honestly the best writing company I have ever used. Always on time if not early and the writers communicate really well throughout the process of ordering and also when the order in ongoing. Some companies just drop you once the payment is made but not 15 Writers. They really helped me and I can't thank them enough. Already told all my uni friends to use them."
"Amazing service. The writer was very helpful and knowledgable. The staff were friendly and patient and I got my order earlier than expected :)"
"I would like to recommend this company to anyone requiring PhD work. My request was handled very professionally and the writer was clearly an expert. They dealt with my supervisor's comments and amended the work promptly."
15 Writers is rated 4.76 based on 17 reviews