123 Estate Agent Reviews

of reviewers recommend 123 Estate Agent
Read 123 Estate Agent  Reviews

About 123 Estate Agent :

We make selling or letting your property as easy and as fast as possible. Our mission is to provide a full estate agent service which saves you money, but how do we do it? And what can you expect? It’s actually pretty simple! Contact us for your free market appraisal and have a chat about our services.

info@123estateagent.co.uk

21-23 Elmfield Road,Bromley, LondonBR1 1LT

Tell us how 123 Estate Agent made you happy
Allan made the whole moving process effortless. Would recommend.
This is first time I used 123 Estate Agent to let my flat. I dealt with Allan and Scott. They both provided excellent service and the flat was let within 2 weeks. They are very proactive and nothing they can't solve
Well done Allan and Scott - highly recommended

DC
Thank you Dipack for leaving such an nice review. We hope you are happy with our management service in Orpington.
Great services and great customer service. I would totally recommend to anyone who is looking to move. Making moving houses smooth and easy.
Dear Larissa,

Thank you for your kind review. We hope you are happy in your new home in Bromley.
Very helpful throughout the processes. There was always a quick response when contacted.
Thank you M for your review. We hope your move to welling is successful and we wish you all the best on your new purchase.
I am impressed by the speed of my purchase process which is quite unusual for me. I have dealt with the estate agents before but didn't have an experience like this where an estate agent can start the process within hours of offer acceptance, especially when it was after closing time. I am very relaxed that 123 is dealing with me for my purchase. I receive answers to my queries within minutes and I really like and appreciate this as it is very satisfying for me that an estate agent takes my case as gis priority. I am in safe hands. I recommend 123 estate agents with full confidence.
Thank you Amber for such a great review. We hope your purchase goes through as smoothly as possible in Bromley.
Excellent service so far.
I have met Allan and Scott and both very professional and very comprehensive knowledge of selling my property.
Thank you Helen for leaving a great review. We wish you all the luck on moving from Bromley.
Great friendly estate agents, always available and in constant contact. Thanks to Scott for selling my house very quickly.
Thank you for leaving such a nice review S. I hope your move in Welling goes through smoothly.

Kind regards

Scott
I've just let my flat in Wapping via Sophie at 123 and have to say that the service from her and the team, was fantastic! From the time she put the property onto the market till the signing of contracts, I was kept fully informed the whole time. I found them to be pro active than other agents and will definitely be using their services again. Many thanks again Sophie.
Dear Ina,

I was a pleasure dealing with you. Thank you for your review.
I was more than happy with the service from Sophie at 123 Estate Agents. Sophie made the whole process quick and easy, we had a offer within the first two hours of the property going on the market I would recommend 123 Estate Agent and Sophie to any of my friends or family wishing to sell their property.
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for your kind review. We sold your house in record time.
Very friendly and committed to do their best for me.
Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased we did our best to sell your property in Welling.
Allan Attwood has been a great person to work and has made things very easy.
Thank you Lionel for your kind review and we hope you are happy in you new home in Orpington.
Excellent service. Kept well informed at all stages. Friendly and very professional staff.
Thank you Jon for your kind review. We hope you was happy with our service. We look forward to managing your property in Beckenham.
Absolutely excellent service! Great value for money, great attention to detail and so helpful. I have to say Allan was exceptional. He has utmost professionalism and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you experience a great service. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company.
Dear Norris,

Thank you very much for such a kind review for your property in Orpington.
Professional friendly and very helpful advice on selling my home. 123 were recommended to me and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to sell their property successfully,
Dear Sue,

It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with you. Thank you for leaving such a kind review.
I never expected the property to be let so quickly but 123estateAgent came up trumps. They maintained contact along every step of the way and were there to help and advise from start to finish. Thank you, a job well done.
Dear keith,

Thank you for using 123 and leaving such a kind review for your property in West Wickham.
Great Service!
Wonderful service, helpful and very efficient. Always reply to emails straight away and with any queries I had.
Very happy with the service.
Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review. we appreciate feedback from our clients.
I have had the most amazing experience with Allan from 123 estate agents, he was extremely prompt with everything and managed to get us moved into a property within the time frame we wanted. The whole experience was easy and not time consuming. I would 100% recommend Allan from 123 estate agents.
Dear Ellie,

Thank you for your kind words and such a great review. We hope you are happy with your new home and the baby is safe and well.
Excellent customer service, very helpful, friendly and professional staff.
Dear Patrice and Fernando,

Thank you for your review and we hope all is well in your new property. Thank you for recommending you sister to us in West Wickham.
123 Estate Agent provided a very professional service, and was proactive in ensuring everything completed smoothly. I would highly recommend their services.
Thank you Keith for a wonderful review. We hope all is well in your home in Petts Wood. Very kind review.
123 Estate Agent is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews