123 Estate Agent Reviews

of reviewers recommend 123 Estate Agent
Read 123 Estate Agent  Reviews

About 123 Estate Agent :

We make selling or letting your property as easy and as fast as possible. Our mission is to provide a full estate agent service which saves you money, but how do we do it? And what can you expect? It’s actually pretty simple! Contact us for your free market appraisal and have a chat about our services.

info@123estateagent.co.uk

21-23 Elmfield Road,Bromley, LondonBR1 1LT

Tell us how 123 Estate Agent made you happy
Thank you so much to 123 Estate Agents and especially Allan for all your help and support and excellent communication. We hope to continue our positive relationship with you over the coming years. The estate agency boards look so professional and really stand out compared to other agents in the area and we love that they are blue which is our school colour! Thank you again
123 Estate Agent  5 star review on 12th July 2021
We have let our flat through 123 Estate Agents, and they have been very professional and helpful throughout. The arrangement of taking 3D video and photos of the flat and subsequent viewing visits were managed well. Since it was our first let, their advice around references and choice of tenant was helpful. They are to contact and responses are quick. Would definitely recommend their services.
123 very good
123 estate agent were fabulous . They were extremely professional throughout the whole process. It was a very emotional move for me and 123 actually supported me and genuinely cared about my situation. I would recommend them to anyone. Very good ,very calm and very professional .
Thank you Richard for an amazing service. We got there in the end. I would recommend this Estate Agent, always available to help.
Sophie at 123 was brilliant in helping me let my home. I would highly recommend this company. We also saved money and achieved new tenants very quickly.
Alan has been amazing and has restored my faith in estate agents after I recently had a bad experience with another estate agent whilst selling my home . He’s always quick to respond, very helpful and efficient. Thank you Alan for everything!
Very professional and efficient in their services. Alan was absolutely brilliant !
Pleasure dealing with Allan at 123 Estate agents. Extremely professional and helpful and helped us secure our dream home as First time buyers during Lockdown. Would certainly recommend.
123 and Allan had to work hard to sell our flat in a tricky COVID market. They communicated with us regularly and went above and beyond to get it sold. They had a lot of to and fro between us and the buyers but dealt with it professionally but with some personality as well. We are really pleased with the results and felt the sale regarding 123 couldn’t have gone better. Cheers guys!
Hi Shane and Zoe, We hope you are happy in your new home. Thank you very much for your kind review. Keep safe.
Very happy with the service I received from the start to finish. I would recommend 123 Estate Agent.
Thank you John for the review. We hope you are happy in your new property.
Couldn’t ask for better, my house was sold within a week. Great communication from Allan. I would definitely recommend 123 estate agent.
Thank you Danny for such a kind review. Good luck on finding a new property.
We turned up at the house viewing and met someone so casually dressed I presumed they were the owner of the property and not the agent. We then made an offer and heard absolutely nothing back.
Hi Kimberly, As discussed we are very sorry the way you feel and apologies for the confusion. We had a lot of offers on this property and the seller decided to go with a buyer that had no chain. We hope your new home is wonderful and good luck with your move.
Hi Richard has always been great with his services. Excellent communicator and understanding in every situation. Asset to this company. Many thanks to Richard👍
Thank you Nitin for your kind review.
Allan was always on hand to help and was an efficient communicator. He helped in anyway he could and was very supportive during the entire process.
Thank you guys for an amazing review. We hope all is well in your new home.
Excellent estate agent and service! Thank you!
Very happy with the service provided in letting my flat. Communication was regular and the process made simple
Thank you Richard so much for your review.
Absolute dream team....... friendly and efficient ......went the extra mile
Thank you so much Anthony. Keep in touch.
Allan made the whole moving process effortless. Would recommend.
Thank you Perry. Keep safe.
This is first time I used 123 Estate Agent to let my flat. I dealt with Allan and Scott. They both provided excellent service and the flat was let within 2 weeks. They are very proactive and nothing they can't solve Well done Allan and Scott - highly recommended DC
Thank you Dipack for leaving such an nice review. We hope you are happy with our management service in Orpington.
123 Estate Agent is rated 4.91 based on 54 reviews