123 Estate Agent Reviews

of reviewers recommend 123 Estate Agent
Read 123 Estate Agent  Reviews

About 123 Estate Agent :

We make selling or letting your property as easy and as fast as possible. Our mission is to provide a full estate agent service which saves you money, but how do we do it? And what can you expect? It’s actually pretty simple! Contact us for your free market appraisal and have a chat about our services.

info@123estateagent.co.uk

21-23 Elmfield Road,Bromley, LondonBR1 1LT

Tell us how 123 Estate Agent made you happy
Alan has been amazing and has restored my faith in estate agents after I recently had a bad experience with another estate agent whilst selling my home . He’s always quick to respond, very helpful and efficient. Thank you Alan for everything!
Very professional and efficient in their services. Alan was absolutely brilliant !
Pleasure dealing with Allan at 123 Estate agents. Extremely professional and helpful and helped us secure our dream home as First time buyers during Lockdown. Would certainly recommend.
123 and Allan had to work hard to sell our flat in a tricky COVID market. They communicated with us regularly and went above and beyond to get it sold. They had a lot of to and fro between us and the buyers but dealt with it professionally but with some personality as well. We are really pleased with the results and felt the sale regarding 123 couldn’t have gone better. Cheers guys!
Hi Shane and Zoe, We hope you are happy in your new home. Thank you very much for your kind review. Keep safe.
Very happy with the service I received from the start to finish. I would recommend 123 Estate Agent.
Thank you John for the review. We hope you are happy in your new property.
Couldn’t ask for better, my house was sold within a week. Great communication from Allan. I would definitely recommend 123 estate agent.
Thank you Danny for such a kind review. Good luck on finding a new property.
We turned up at the house viewing and met someone so casually dressed I presumed they were the owner of the property and not the agent. We then made an offer and heard absolutely nothing back.
Hi Kimberly, As discussed we are very sorry the way you feel and apologies for the confusion. We had a lot of offers on this property and the seller decided to go with a buyer that had no chain. We hope your new home is wonderful and good luck with your move.
Hi Richard has always been great with his services. Excellent communicator and understanding in every situation. Asset to this company. Many thanks to Richard👍
Thank you Nitin for your kind review.
Allan was always on hand to help and was an efficient communicator. He helped in anyway he could and was very supportive during the entire process.
Thank you guys for an amazing review. We hope all is well in your new home.
Excellent estate agent and service! Thank you!
Very happy with the service provided in letting my flat. Communication was regular and the process made simple
Thank you Richard so much for your review.
Absolute dream team....... friendly and efficient ......went the extra mile
Thank you so much Anthony. Keep in touch.
Allan made the whole moving process effortless. Would recommend.
Thank you Perry. Keep safe.
This is first time I used 123 Estate Agent to let my flat. I dealt with Allan and Scott. They both provided excellent service and the flat was let within 2 weeks. They are very proactive and nothing they can't solve Well done Allan and Scott - highly recommended DC
Thank you Dipack for leaving such an nice review. We hope you are happy with our management service in Orpington.
Great services and great customer service. I would totally recommend to anyone who is looking to move. Making moving houses smooth and easy.
Dear Larissa, Thank you for your kind review. We hope you are happy in your new home in Bromley.
Very helpful throughout the processes. There was always a quick response when contacted.
Thank you M for your review. We hope your move to welling is successful and we wish you all the best on your new purchase.
I am impressed by the speed of my purchase process which is quite unusual for me. I have dealt with the estate agents before but didn't have an experience like this where an estate agent can start the process within hours of offer acceptance, especially when it was after closing time. I am very relaxed that 123 is dealing with me for my purchase. I receive answers to my queries within minutes and I really like and appreciate this as it is very satisfying for me that an estate agent takes my case as gis priority. I am in safe hands. I recommend 123 estate agents with full confidence.
Thank you Amber for such a great review. We hope your purchase goes through as smoothly as possible in Bromley.
Excellent service so far. I have met Allan and Scott and both very professional and very comprehensive knowledge of selling my property.
Thank you Helen for leaving a great review. We wish you all the luck on moving from Bromley.
Great friendly estate agents, always available and in constant contact. Thanks to Scott for selling my house very quickly.
Thank you for leaving such a nice review S. I hope your move in Welling goes through smoothly. Kind regards Scott
I've just let my flat in Wapping via Sophie at 123 and have to say that the service from her and the team, was fantastic! From the time she put the property onto the market till the signing of contracts, I was kept fully informed the whole time. I found them to be pro active than other agents and will definitely be using their services again. Many thanks again Sophie.
Dear Ina, I was a pleasure dealing with you. Thank you for your review.
123 Estate Agent is rated 4.90 based on 48 reviews