123 Estate Agent Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 123 Estate Agent

About 123 Estate Agent : 123 Estate Agent is helping people sell and let their property in London and South East of England. We are the new breed of Estate Agents saving our clients thousands. With our innate knowledge and experience of London and Kent property markets, we have a strong network of sales and lettings agents that are strategically located to facilitate the needs of the London commuter market. At 123 Estate Agent we take pride to deliver exceptional customer service. The services we offer: › Sales › Lettings › Property Management › Mortgages and Protection › Professional Valuations › Conveyancing › New Homes

02039507068

allan@123estateagent.co.uk

21-23 Elamfield Road

Tell us how 123 Estate Agent made you happy

"Allan has been brilliant from the start. He always keeps in touch to let me know what's going on, when there's going to be a viewing etc. The service I have received from him has always been excellent."
"Really relaxed and no hassle local estate agent. Easy to get hold of and it’s a much cheaper way to market your property than the usual estate agents. I am extremely grateful that we selected ‘123 Estate Agent’ to sell our house in Welling. Allan has achieved a full asking price offer within a week of advertising. We cant stress enough what a great and efficient service he has provided. Thank you for all your knowledge and expertise in preparing our house for sale. We are now ready to exchanged contracts after four weeks and cant wait to move."
"I used 123 and they were AMAZING, full support from start to finish and I saves a fortune. Would highly recommend Jade"
"My Girlfriend and I recently sold our house in welling through 123 Estate Agent. We was very impressed with the service we received and saved money. We certainly recommend them highly as a company."
"I found the 123 team exceptionally helpful from the moment I phoned right up until the day our meeting. Every step was very reassuring. On the day Allan arrived 10 mins early than the expected time over a cuppa he went on explaining each and every step, from the moment 123 puts the property on the market to the point when property gets sold. So a person with a very little knowledge about properties can understand. The valuation of property was very realistic value to start with how it progresses, how, when, where, and with whom, all my questions confidently answered. Thank you,"
"Our first introduction to 123 Estate Agent was via an advertising flyer. We were taken by the sale options and the saving we would make with viewings included and decided to make contact to find out more. After discussion and queries answered we decided to go ahead. Our agent Allan then managed all aspects of getting our house on the market. We were delighted with photographs of our property and with the review written of our home. We had a few offers and sold within a few months of our property being advertised. Thank you Alan - a fantastic result as the sale of properties in London are slow.""
"My partner and I are very happy with the experience we’ve had with 123 Estate Agent and Allan our agent. Booking house viewings is very straightforward using their website. Allan got to know us and our preferences and catered our viewings based on those. Allan is very friendly and gave us ample time to view the houses we visited with a real personal touch."
"Great value for money. They were on the ball all the way through our sale. Would like to thank them for all their hard work. Would definitely recommend."
"123 Estate Agents are a very friendly and professional company from start to finish. One of the reasons we chose this firm is because of their experience in using the internet to get a greater number of viewers for our property. Always corteous in their attendance and giving constant feedback. I would recommend 123 Estate Agents to anyone and everyone. A friendly, professional and approachable company."
"Sophie has been absolutely wonderful! She is friendly, welcoming and had so much charm! She made the experience amazing. We can’t thank her enough for her help, she even gave us her card with details if we need her help. Best service you could ask for."
"Richard has been amazing, professional, clear and very informative. Very happy with his service and with 123 Estate Agent."
"123 Estate Agent viewed my property in Bromley before the renovation was finished and brought prospective buyers round the following weekend. They made a full asking price offer. We would like to say thank you to Allan who has showed us a great service and saved us money."
"Used 123 recently. Have to say what a highly professional, knowledgeable and most importantly friendly bunch of guys these are. Can't recommend them enough, absolutely top notch. Well done guys, keep up the good work."
123 Estate Agent is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access