NFC TAGIFY Reviews

Read NFC TAGIFY Reviews

INFO@NFCTAGIFY.COM

11 walton way

Tell us how NFC TAGIFY made you happy
Nice I got my order today.
And the little surprise is amazing.
Thanks a lot again ^~^
Perfect delivery as always
great service
I receiver my order. And everything works properly.
Not very trustworthy. I ordered 2 starterkits with 10x NTAG15 stickers for 2£. I thought wow great, finally a store that sells them for a similar price as on Aliexpress or Taobao! But I received only 3 stickers instead of 20.
Sent them an email, got an automatic reply that they received my mail but never heard from them. When I checked their website again I saw that they simply renamed their product and removed the „starterkit 10x“ from the title so you would only receive 1 piece instead of 10.
I guess that‘s one way to handle a problem. You could at least admit that the item was put up on an accident and refunded my order but don‘t just ignore your customer.
Hi Jennie,

Thank you for your feedback which highlights areas that we should improve and which give us the opportunity to provide an even better service to our customers.

I am terribly sorry to hear that you didn't receive the level of service that you expect and deserve.

I understand the source of the problem, in fact we had a very similar case which we have resolved quickly. The item you are referring to used to be sold in packs of 10, then it was decided that we should give our customers more flexibility to select the quantity needed with no minimum order quantity.

When we changed the item title and the price we had issues that the some translated versions of our website were not updated accordingly, also in some locations a Cached version of the website was still showing the old listing title, while the website back-end was sending orders dispatch notes according to the new listing.

I assure you that this technicality problem was resolved as soon as we were notified to it.

I am still puzzled as to why you didn't get any follow up email to your case after the initial email you sent us. I can only apologise on behalf of everyone, although this was during a period of difficulties for everyone but it is still not a valid excuse for us not to follow up with a case.

Finally, I would like to send you a free 20 NTAG215 clear tags to the same address we have in our system.

I hope this would be an acceptable solution, meanwhile if you have any questions please let me know.

Kind regards
Patrick
Great product, fast service!
I was worried the tags would have trouble arriving at my address, since tough to find - but they did! As for the tags themselves, this is the second time I ordered them, the first time being some time go. They work great with TagMo for Animal Crossing, would definitely recommend for amiibos!
very good !!!
No me a llegado el paquete
got my set of NFC cards and was over the moon with them. The delivery was quick and there was a reasonable amount of packaging (No plastic everywhere!). Will definitely use this site when I'm looking to re-order more. Thanks!
Fast delivery
Speedy service, items exactly as described, very pleased with my order, thanks!
High quality tags and very fast shipping despite current situation. Must appreciated thank you
Ordered as expected
Arrived quickly and as described, thanks!
Disponibili nella risoluzione dei problemi e nel fornire dettagli sullo stato dell'ordine sia da social che da mail, anche i italiano! Ho provato 2 tipi di NTAG215, entrambi perfettamente funzionanti e di qualità. Consiglio
The tags arrived in excellent condition. :)
Item arrived quickly and has ordered. Recommended :-)
Excellent service, tags arrived quickly and were as described - NFC215

I've used 14 of the 20 tags ordered and every one has worked perfectly so far.

I'm sure I'll be ordering more in the next few days.
Tags were perfect for what I needed and the price was really good. Great communication regarding some shipping problems that was down to royal mail!
NFC TAGIFY is rated 4.85 based on 101 reviews