NFC TAGIFY Reviews

Read NFC TAGIFY Reviews

accounts@NFCTAGIFY.COM

35, Brentwick Gardens, Brentford

Tell us how NFC TAGIFY made you happy
Ordered from NFC Tagify a few times now, products work perfectly & customer service is great
Great customer service,quality product.Not the easiest process to set up but ver happy with the end result.
NFC TAGIFY 5 star review on 4th May 2022
Good service
I bought 2 business cards with NTAG216 (888 bytes) and I received 2 business cards with NTAG213 (144 bytes). I opened a ticket and I waiting for their answer. The support is not so fast.
Perfect! Great support and assistance throughout checkout (explaining what I should buy) and for design (explaining the process too). Really enjoyed it! And the end product is just great!!!
Very satisfied with my order and costumer service!
258 / 5.000 Resultats de traducció We have received the NFC cards and it does not read with the Iphone devices, the card message is not compatible. We have tested with 5 iPhones, we also tested with Android and we have not had any problems. Can you tell me if it doesn't work with Appel mobiles? Thanks Alfons Milián
Arrived quickly and works perfectly, even came with an extra one!
tutto ok. Prodotti come da descrizione
The NFC cards are really nice. They are not flimsy, solid card and easy to program. Had an issue with my initial order, it was taken care of quickly and replacement cards sent quickly. Great product and customer service.
Quick. Works as expected and no hassle. Aslo a website with good information for us who are not experts
We have been using NFC Tagify for over 6 months and have ordered 100+ cards. Simply put, they are incredible with customer service and the card quality is fantastic.
Top Support, Best Quality!!
Always deliver surprisingly quickly considering the custom nature of the product. Very reliable! Would recommend.
Tags were well priced when looking at competitors online. Prompt delivery and tags arrived as described.
Quite pleased since my parcel was delivered outside the UK and they made sure to declare the lowest value for customs and I was exempt from paying the taxes. Brilliant service, well packed and delivered fast. I will make sure to buy again!
NFC chip is a little weak and took quite a lot of trial and error. but when working, is a good tool in the industry. Good price and the team was excellent at proofreading and correcting my design to fit the chip in.
Good shipping, quality was fine, expected more detailed print but all in all well done for the price
Great product and great service! There’s someone called Patrick there who was super helpful and helped set up the cards!
Exactly as you would expect. Fast delivery and quality is great!
NFC TAGIFY 5 star review on 31st January 2022