10STORE.com Returns Reviews

10STORE.com have a Returns Grade of D.

D
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
D

Returns - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" l made a returned since 19th of july by post office with reference number 0212-078A-017F-4009 to 10 STORE RTNS TORQUE WF27YY with 2nd Class Cost me £13.75 For returns but i have not receive my money back. "
posted 1 month ago - Bosede Amos
" Fighting to get a refund for returns. Sent 2 orders back, eventually got a refund for 1 order but 10store are refusing to refund for the second one. Also had to fight for a refund of original postage- this store don't seem to understand the laws regarding online sales. "
posted 1 month ago - Rebecca Paradnyy
" I will no longer buy from you as returns are no longer free. So this puts me off ordering as I like to order 2 different sizes and try on and send back one. There are also lots of things I would like to try on before buying. This has also put off the people I had recommended this site to. "
posted 4 months ago - Jacqui Spence
" putting the price up on free delivery and not tell people and then stopping the free returns yet again not telling people again what a joke will be letting everyone i know not to use this service "
posted 5 months ago - trish houlihan
10STORE.com
Write your review on
10STORE.com

Get ready for our phone call!