Clean A Carpet Reviews

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Elaine
Quick and thorough
The cleaning was thoroughly and very efficient. We are very pleased with the outcome and that we chose the right firm to do the work. Thank you Martin, we we will certainly use you again and recommend you too.
Very good service
Excellent service, very helpful and quick in arranging to visit in a short period of time. So friendly during the visit, professional and carpets smelt divine. Very impressed
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 14th June 2021 Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 14th June 2021 Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Would recommend
Cleaner arrived on time and was very friendly. Got straight on with the job of cleaning the stair carpet and was done within half an hour. Very pleased with CLEAN carpet. Reasonable price at £80
Carpet looks much better and fresher. Was thorough and came early as requested
Good service, punctual and very pleased with the carpet cleaning. Good company to deal with, value for money.
Easy contact, fast appointment, excellent work and friendly man. Can’t get much better !
Excellent service and job well done
Did a brilliant job on a difficult job. Can’t fault it
Fantastic service. Friendly chap who got on with the job, worked hard and carpets were immaculate after. Thank you, will recommend and use again.
Clean A Carpet 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Good carpet cleaning experience. I found the company helpful, friendly and efficient - nothing too much trouble.
I was extremely pleased with what clean a carpet did for me. I was amazed at how clean the carpets were when the chaps had finished. I was also impressed at how hard they worked and how friendly they were prompting me to phone the company to thank them. I would highly recommend this company to family and friends.
excellent andv efficient cleaning service
We had our sofas cleaned the guy did a excellent job very nice guy and very professional
Anthony was exceptional, he was very polite and nothing was too much trouble. Never stopped working from the minute he got here until the job was finished. He even went out of his way to move things that we would have been happy to be left where they were. My wife had been pushing to have are carpets cleaned for a couple of years, I had my doubts that they needed doing. However I was wrong and will definitely be having clean A carpet back again.
Their work had a massive impact on how the carpet looks. They were friendly and efficient
Very happy with the service for having our 3 piece suite cleaned. Many thanks. Corina 😁
Arrived on time done a really good job polite & efficient. Reasonably priced. Thank you
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.68 based on 247 reviews