Clean A Carpet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clean A Carpet

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Very good service ,pleasant staff, will certainly recommend.
Carpet and furniture we're lovely after cleaning
Polite service, very willing to help. Excellent clean performed of carpets upstairs and down. We paid a bit extra for carpet protector stuff - didn’t work. In a household with little kids this was always optimistic!
Punctual, friendly and efficient. What more can you ask.
On time within quote and properly done
An efficient and friendly service carried out with attention to detail.
very friendly male did our cleaning - a few stains that did not show when he was here reappeared when the carpet dried later that day which was disappointing But good clean job
Efficient and tidy workers, helpful in moving furniture around. Final result carpet looked like new
Very good customer service The guy was really friendly and did a great job. Can I order another job for next week. The smell is still there. Please can someone communicate the earliest you can came and clean the carpet. My phone number 07591708427
Very good service, and deep cleaning.
The service was very prompt and was an excellent standard. The carpets took quite some time to dry so further advice from the cleaner would help next time (putting the heating on high for a day or two). Overall very impressed.
Very personable young man did an excellent job and was very helpful and accomodating, my only reason for not highest mark was because the time was later, but I was kept informed and did have an apology, would definite use company again, many thanks
Great service, very pleased
I was impressed with the speed and efficiemt clean of my carpets which required the operator to lug his cleaning equipment and tank up a flight of stairs to the first floor. I can recommend Clean A Carpet for their friendly and competant work.
I could not believe how clean the carpets looked after your visit. Very pleased as it made my rental property look better than when I moved there 18 months before. My full deposit was returned at the end of the rental contract. Thank you.
Excellent staff, did a great job. Arrived on time, worked promptly and efficiently, left the carpets looking clean and fresh.
Very quick with good result and smelt lively
Previous carpet cleaner couldn't get the stains out Clan a carpet got them out immediately
Really happy with Clean A Carpet. Great job, efficiently done.
Very efficient and arrived on time. Very customer friendly,pleased with the result ...would have clean a carpet again in future
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.68 based on 241 reviews