0800repair Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend 0800repair

How would you rate 0800repair?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very satisfied garry fixed my washer no problem now working well

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about 0800repair in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very satisfied garry fixed my washer no problem now working well"
"They insist you buy a warranty (almost £200), warranty worthless, website promises worthless, repair shoddy, customer service terrible."
"very happy excellent work and workers"
"Booked an appointment. The company took payment up front. Waited a week for the company to come out, only to be told on the day of my appointment that thr engineer doesn't deal with dual ovens! I made it clear what oven I had when initially booking the appointment. I have a small child. This is completely unacceptable customer service. Cowboys, do not use this company."
M Johnson, Cramlington
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent friendly service provided today by Phil and Mark. What a team! Absolutely spot on, could not fault them. Carried out the job in a professional manner, tidied up as they went along, were polite, quick and efficient. They are a credit to the company. Well done lads."
0800repair is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews