Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

Tell us how Ellie James Jewellery made you happy
Ordered 2 Thomas sabo bracelet s. Best price I could find delivered quickly, after reading reviews in here I was concerned, but can not fault them.
Item in-stock. Ordered Wednesday evening. Dispatched Friday. Arrived Monday.
Cannot fault the product or the service.
I was apprehensive after reading reviews, however ordered a pair of Emozioni earrings & they arrived 3 days later. Well packaged & exactly as described. Came with tissue paper & gift bag. Overall very pleased with my purchase.
I have experienced very positive customer service. I ordered a Thomas Sabo bracelet this week at a competitive price, and the item arrived promptly and in perfect condition . No problems what’s so ever. I would definitely shop with Ellie James Jewellery in the future . Emma
Ordered a Thomas Sabo bracelet Sunday night to replace my old one which after 3 years of wearing daily broke. I received an email Monday to advise it was being dispatched - arrived today (Wednesday) as promised.
Bracelet was considerably cheaper than other retailers too.
Very pleased and will definitely buy from this retailer again.
My charm got lost in the post, rang them they answered the phone straight away and sent me another charm. Received it this morning. I love it definitely deserve five stars ๐Ÿ‘ thank you ellie james
Excellent service received yesterday from Shauna helpful polite and efficient st dealing with request over the telephone I received all my items today they’re just Perfect I Love Guess Products Shauna thank you once again for your excellent service
Carol.Turner
Great customer service. Thumbs up to the people that work here.
Happy with the service they provided. Will be back
Really don't understand why they are so many bad reviews about this company.
I ordered a watch for next day and got it next day. Even rang the company up to see if they had it in stock because i saw so many negative reviews and guess what?! They actually answered the phone first time of asking ๐Ÿ˜ฑ (some people must be ringing the wrong number ๐Ÿคฃ) Spoke to lovely lass & she wanted to help me! I couldn't believe it aswell!! They had the watch i wanted in stock, so my luck surely must be running out by now! It seems like a lot of these people who have given a 1 star review need to get a grip. You can tell that some of these people over exaggerate ๐Ÿ˜‚ Just cause they can give it over a "keyboard". I bet Ellie James Jewellery have a good laugh at all these reviews sometimes. I know i would ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks anyway Ellie James Jewellery cheaper than any other store and provide a top service to myself. I will be back ๐Ÿ‘

Also before anyone starts yes i am a genuine buyer and will happily provide proof! Some people just can't take that the fact you can have a good service. One mistake a company makes and people are quick to jump on a review site. I bet they have made a hell of a lot of people happy in the past but it's in that age these days where everyone just likes to moan at everything in life!
Great customer service
replaced a broken charm for my wife even though the old one was lost in the post .( my mistake )
They did not need to do this but they did.Kind of makes a mockery of all the people who probably only post negative feed back.
First class service and first class staff.
lovely girls that work here, very helpful in my purchase in store.
Item got lost in the post. Spoke to them on the phone yesterday after the waiting time recommended to see if it got returned and they refunded me straight away. Very apologetic lady on the phone. I can’t fault them. Perfect customer service throughout this process.
Great customer service
Very helpful at getting my order to me in time for my daughters birthday. Thank you
Helpful in every way!
Received my bracelet. Thank you so much! Quickest delivery I’ve ever had. Ill be back โ˜บ๏ธ
Very polite ladies
Placed order within half an hour dispatched. Will wait for my order to arrive. Thank you will be back
Ellie James Jewellery is rated 2.75 based on 171 reviews