Ellie James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ellie James Jewellery

Tell us how Ellie James Jewellery made you happy
Would put 0 star rating, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! Bought a Thomas Sabo ring couple of weeks ago told me it was out of stock and it’ll be with me in 7/14 days, so I waited. had an email today saying it’s been despatched but on the same email saying it’s out of stock! Tried to find a phone number then read all these reviews. Vulnerable 18 year old who doesn’t earn much money and saved for months to get the ring for my partber. I’m so annoyed and upset with whoever is behind this. I will not stop taking actions until I have my money back and this website is removed.
5 star reviews are fake!!! Done by the staff members! This online site is a scam! Take your money but don’t send the goods!!! AVOID!!
I was apprehensive after reading reviews, however ordered a pair of Emozioni earrings & they arrived 3 days later. Well packaged & exactly as described. Came with tissue paper & gift bag. Overall very pleased with my purchase.
I have experienced very positive customer service. I ordered a Thomas Sabo bracelet this week at a competitive price, and the item arrived promptly and in perfect condition . No problems what’s so ever. I would definitely shop with Ellie James Jewellery in the future . Emma
Purchased a ring 2nd August 2018, no update regarding delivery time, I have emailed them to find out what was happening but no reply from them, quick enough to take my money. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SCAM!!! will be contacting watchdog .
Purchased a ring 2nd August 2018, haven't received any update on delivery time, emailed them to find out what was happening but no reply, total scam ,took my money quick enough but don't deliver the goods
absolutely disgusting. Going to contact watchdog.
To the person who left a review about the store closing ... your digging was inaccurate... so much so that 2 members of staff got their full pay and holiday pay .. the manager made sure of that at a cost to her self and another employee who hasn’t been paid at all !!!
This is an absolute scam! will take your money but not send out goods! AVOID AT ALL COST
Ordered a Thomas Sabo bracelet Sunday night to replace my old one which after 3 years of wearing daily broke. I received an email Monday to advise it was being dispatched - arrived today (Wednesday) as promised.
Bracelet was considerably cheaper than other retailers too.
Very pleased and will definitely buy from this retailer again.
Absolutely terrible. Ordered a charm bracelet for my daughter for her birthday, website said it was in stock with 24 hour dispatch time and 3-4 day delivery time, money was taken in a flash but it did not come. After a week waiting I chased it up (it was not marked dispatched despite a 24 hour dispatch claim...).... Was told 10-14 working days in reply but it went to spam, not their fault of course but I did not see it for a week due to it coming from a different email name, not from Ellie James (alarm bells).... 9 days after that reply I got another one confirming that it would STILL be 10-14 working days.... so they lied to me, pure and simple! (I will be sharing the email thread on my main google reviews because I find that disgusting).... To top it all off here I am after all this and the website STILL SAYS THE ITEM IS IN STOCK.... how much worse can they be???
The lady dealing with me via email has been perfectly polite but how can delivery time be the same after 9 days unless it is a standard issue lie?? How?? 100% recommend you go elsewhere for your purchases, I have requested a refund and if that does not come as quickly as they took my money for an item they could not supply they will regret it...!
Please good people, run away and go elsewhere!!
Don't answer your emails.
DO NOT ORDER
Take your money but don’t send out goods! Went to the shop to see it had closed down!!
SCAM!!!! Do not order!!! The 5 star reviews are fake and done by the staff members!!
Shocking service, ordered a Thomas Sabo anklet, nothing received and not answering emails. Escalated to PayPal
Stay clear! would never use again. Ordered a ring was the wrong size sent back fort exchange two months later after numerous phone calls to a number no one ever answers and emails, I contact paypal and got my money back. terrible customer service, please dont use.
I live in York and have been coming here for a while as I get on with the staff and I’m a big Thomas sabo/trollbeads collector.
I went to the shop to find it had closed down, no notice no nothing. I did some digging around the market and other shops and it turns out they shut the shop on Easter Sunday, told all the staff that day that they had lost there job, no months wage, no notice, nothing. I feel so bad for the people that work here well some as the manager I thought was very rude to her staff. I will not order online as reading your reviews looks like you haven’t even changed the phone number or address but yet are still running the business from another shop elsewhere. For anyone who hasn’t received there goods have a look online and it states that mike shotton is in charge of the shop and owns another shop called acotis so try and ring there. Total disappointment
Order not arrived. Emailed and been ignored. No idea where my item is and can't get hold of anyone.
Ordered in time for sister in laws birthday - that was yesterday so already day late.
I ordered a Thomas sabo bracelet for my daughters birthday on Sunday 20th May and as of Thursday 31st May I still haven’t received it ...
Stay clear... 4 months on and I’m still waiting for a refund. They ignore calls and emails now this week phone line is dead!!! Joke of a company
Ordered a necklace they took my money then told me it was out of stock I have called and emailed I did manage to get a reply I am still waiting for my refund I have emailed twice to ask when I will receive my refund back into my account as it is over 5-7 days now I have had no response as yet I don't not trust this company due to lack of response etc I will be taking further action if I don't hear something soon do not buy from this company I wish I had read the reviews first like some other people on here I may even visit the shop and demand my money back I am bloody furious
Ellie James Jewellery is rated 2.75 based on 171 reviews