"Upon visiting the centre this week for a 4 night break, we are sorry to say that we found the centre lacking in certain areas. Staff appeared demotivated and not customer facing. Even to the extent of sitting in their cars until dead on 0900 before opening the centre. We noted a list of maintence issues which we reported in a timely manner. Some of these issues were of a health and safety matter. Although reported we had to advise a second time and a maintenance operative appeared but made limited repairs. These faults should have been picked up prior to our visit if checks had been carried out correctly. One maintenance operative even said he had checked the windows were opening and closing correctly and yet when he attended he had to find someone else to tell him how to close them ! Sadly this is not what you expect. On a positive note the apartment was clean, but the issues mentioned above outshone the positives . We left a day early as the shower was never repaired which meant it was cold. Also we had to repair the saucepan as the handle was loose which should have been checked. The most horrifying thing of all was when the kitchen light fell down on the toaster which could have caused a potential fire hazard . After logging all the above we were shocked that no member of the management team came to check that repairs had been carried out to an improved standard . The light was fixed with sticky tape but the tape just came undone! We also reported the hot water was dangerous as far to hot. Again we reported this but no action was taken ."