Read all GetHair reviews.
"I'll be massively honest with this review, I had my hair transplant with GetHair in October 2018. They smashed it. I'm so happy with the results. Yes there is actually 1 small patch (2%) at the front of my head where it seems the hair hasn't grown through properly, but the rest of it (98%) is better than I could have imagined. I did a whole lot of research and got quotes from about 10 different places to arrive at GetHair and Dr.Ilker in Turkey. The whole experience was LIFE CHANGING. I've never felt better. Walking through the wind, rain, swimming... all of those simple things that I hated doing, wearing hats everywhere because of my wispy hair, I can now do with no insecurities. Writing this with a smile on my face. I've just had my haircut and never thought it would be this good. Also, I went with my best pal to get the hair transplant and his is looking top too! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 to the team! Buzzing! If you're reading this questioning whether you should do it/ afford it or thinking about another clinic - just do it, take out a loan/ credit card (if you can afford it) and just do it, you wont regret it! Best money I've ever spent. And I've still got 2 months of growth to come apparently which is highly exciting. P.s. take your sups - I have biotin shampoo, Alpecin shampoo, biotin tablets and Regaine. Thanks a bunch Dr.Ilker and team 👏👏 what an age we live in!"
Posted 1 month ago
GetHair is rated 4.88 based on 342 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on 0116 350 0610 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access