Poppy's Picnic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
Excellent quality food - which my Puppy took to straight away unlike other brands we've tried. Now on a monthly subscription and will continue with this food permanently.
Great website with all the information you could possibly need. Easy to order, and very quick delivery. What more could you ask for?
OMG what a difference!!!!. Teddy now cannot wait for her food and it does not last more than 2 mins in her bowl!!! Absolutely thrilled with both the product and the service. Lady I spoke with was absolutely lovely and so understanding dealing with me the novice lol. Teddy loved her treats and now tie....she posted it on Instagram she loved them so much. So glad I made the change for her. Will not go back now. Highly recommend!!!! X
As always, easy to order, customer service excellent. However the crowning glory of Poppy’s Picnic is that Milo and Harry the Havanese just cannot get enough. Be it the new turkey complete, enhanced beef, lamb or their very favourite (by a woof) is venison and duck. Never anything left in either bowl but they check each other’s just in case!
The meatballs have gone down a treat, but the mince not so much, I am going to persevere with the mince as I have several more in the freezer.
Hi Yvonne

As pleased as Punch that the food is a hit with your beautiful dog.

Meatballs are handy and convenient.

The mince is exactly the same product. You could ( once defrosted) just roll the mince into a ball! Your dog will never know.

Thanks for the review

Debs and Poppy
Bailey couldn't give a higher recommendation. Unfortunately Bailey has been very poorly with a paralysed tongue. Initially we had to blitz Poppys picnic with water and syringe it into him, then we progressed to hand feeding tiny amounts as he recovered. One day, he refused the tiny morsel I had in my hand and stuck his head straight into the bowl and somehow managed to eat a full bowl. To eat was very difficult for him, so it was the taste of the food that spurned him on. He is nearly 100% again now and still loving his Poppys picnic.
My two dogs love Poppy's Picnic and have never been healthier. The texture is great and it gives me such confidence knowing that I'm giving them food they love packed with healthy ingredients.
Hi Stephanie

Bowled over! thank you for this review.

So joyous and happy that your dogs are enjoying the food and full of health and happiness. Just what Poppy wants.

Debs and Poppy
Always so flexible with delivery and changing dates after ordering. This diet has helped my dogs skin so much. Couldn’t recommend Poppys picnic highly enough
Hi Robert

Thanks for the review.

It's wonderful to read that your dogs skin has improved. Thanks for sharing.

Our subscriptions/ ordering are flexible to meet everyones different needs. It's lovely that you are pleased with our service too!

Debs and Poppy
My dog is always excited for meal times :)
Roshini

Many thanks for writing this review.

It's great to see that your dog is excited at meal times. It must be such a joy to watch.

Debs and Poppy
Alfie and Ziggy are very happy cockapoos who enjoy their Poppy’s Picnic dinners very much and are full of energy and good health: and if they’re happy then I’m happy! Oh, and there’s the very good service, friendly and helpful at all times.
Hello Joan , Alfie and Ziggy

Big thank you for the review.

Pleased to read that Alfie and Ziggy are loving the food. Happy and healthy dogs delighted for you.

Excellent food
Excellent price
Excellent service
My 3 Jack Russell's love it. I wouldn't use any other company.
Hi Gillian and the lovely three Jack Russell's

Wow! so delighted to read your review.

It's great to hear that your dogs are loving and thriving on the food .

Debs and Poppy
The first time my three Dandie Dinmonts have eaten whats put in front of them. I've been trying to find something they like for years !!!!
So glad my quest is over
Hi Michael and the amazing Dandie Dinmonts

We are pleased for you , that your long quest to find a food that they are happy with is finally over.

Thanks for the review.

Hi (woof) Poppy,
I love my new food and will be definitely ordering again. My Mummy loves that you have all the full ingredients on show.

Thank you so much (woof) Daisy the cocker....
Hi Daisy woof woof and woof

Thanks for writing about my food. I'm pleased that you love it. Katie, Gaby and Slipper my daughters love it too!

Yes - all the tasty ingredients that we use are sourced locally so we like to show them off.

Thanks for sharing.

Many Woofs Poppy
First class food, service and delivery. Willow just loves her food.
Janet and Willow

Big big thanks for the lovely review.

So delighted that you are happy with the food , service and delivery.

Debs and Poppy
Our 3 French Bulldogs absolutely love your food.
Brilliant service from ordering to delivery.
Highly recommend
Hi Kim and your lovely three French Bulldogs

Thank you for this fab review.

We're so delighted to read that the food is loved by them.

Debs and Poppy
Ari sat patiently waiting, her tail slowly but confidently started to wag. I filled her kongs with Poppy’s picnic chicken and bone. As I walked towards her and the smell tickled her nostrils she would not take her eyes from me. Placed her food down and in minutes it was gone! No better evidence than it was delicious 😊
Hi Sandra and Ari

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture. Ari is absolutely adorable.

Super pleased to read that the food is a big hit and that she is enjoying the chicken and bone.

Debs and Poppy
Poppys picnic is the best thing I have discovered for my Shihtzu. When he was eating dried food it was very difficult to control his weight due to him always being hungry. Now he has Poppys Picnic he doesn’t nag for food all the time . Thank you x
Hi Claire

How cool is this? Thank you for the lovely review.

It's lovely to hear that your Shihtzu is loving our food.

Debs and Poppy
I've been buying raw food from Poppy's Picnic for over 2 years. The meatballs are perfect for little dogs as they are packed in trays of 12 which can be easily divided into daily portions. I have found their ingredients to be of the highest quality and doesn't smell once opened as I have experienced with other supplier's raw meat. Customer service is outstanding and if any issues arise they are dealt with promptly and with complete professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Poppy's Picnic.
Hi Susan

This is a super review - thanks so much.

We are so pleased that you are happy with our product and your little dogs are enjoying their dinners.

Would try our absolute best to get the finest ingredients which are all sourced locally .

Chuffed that you are pleased with our customer service too!

Debs and Poppy
We moved onto Poppy's Picnic after a fair bit of research onto the best nutrition for our dog and this brand kept coming up as one of, if not the, best brands to go for. Ein really enjoys his dinner and he seems a lot healthier overall with lots of energy. His poops are occasionally problematic but Poppy's Picnic have been more than helpful with advice and changing my subscription a few times to trial what is best for him, so I'm really pleased with the brand.
Dear Louise and Ein

It's great to read that Ein is enjoying our food and you can see the benefits it provides.

We are always here to help you with any queries you may have .

Thanks for the great review.

Debs and Poppy
The food is so good and looks lovely, the description and list of ingredients is spot on. The food is made by the butchers in the village where I live so all meat can be traced back to local farms. Betsy loves her food and likes the bowl clean every time, she is also a picture of health and very active and her coat shines so much. The staff when I order are so friendly and helpful nothing is too much trouble.
Hi Susan and Betsy

It's always an absolute pleasure to see you , when you collect your order.

Yes - we are very lucky to be situated here and to know our food is local.

It's great to know that Betsy is enjoying her food and the difference you can see in her coat and well being.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Poppy's Picnic is rated 4.90 based on 960 reviews