Poppy's Picnic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
Thank you to Poppy's Picnic, my fussy Cavapoo absolutely loves her new food. She never really liked any kibble but now she is licking the bowl clean.
Ben our schnauzer loves his food
Easy to deal with, efficient, the food makes me feel I am doing the best for my lovely friends. One down side - now Archie and Atticus have tasted quite a lot of Poppy’s Picnic they are very reluctant to eat anything else!!!
Teddy loves his food and Poppy’s is the only one for him. The meatballs are so so easy to feed. Life is so much easier thanks to Poppy’s Picnic x
Merlin and Guinever have always eaten raw starting with other brands for the first year then cooking and pressure cooking for over a year eventually we came back to raw and poppies picnic for the last 4 years. Guinevere and Merlin had puppies and we weaned them on raw with advice from Dylan. I am so so glad Dylan fund raised through the internet and we became share holders and feel part of a great team. Long live poppies picnic and can’t wait for the biggest share holders summer meeting in his back garden with all the doggies. Many woofs all the Alexander’s
Amos has been enjoying Poppys Picnic for 3 years now and he is thriving on and loving it! He looks great and still runs around like a crazy puppy. Thank you for such a great and nutritious product. Keep up the good work and fantastic customer service.
Our stabyhoun has tried several brands of raw food and gone off all of them but she loves Poppys Picnic! It always disappears very quickly and she has lots of energy and a shiny coat.I am so pleased we changed to Poppys Picnic!
Recently Chloe hasn’t been keen on any dry and wet food combinations but I’m very pleased to say that there is no such problem with Poppy’s Picnic, she gobbles it all up and licks her bowl! Great delivery service and easily stored in the freezer. Very impressed so far.
My dogs love Poppy's picnic. Their coats, poo & health seem so much better on this.
Good service , exellent food for my puppy,
Nero, our 14 week old working cocker spaniel loves Poppy’s Picnic. He gets so excited when he realises it’s mealtime.
I have been using Poppy's Picnic Raw food for just over a year now and can't fault it. Its excellent value, good quality, its always delivered on time, but most of all my dog loves it. I buy the Hampers as this gives me a good range of flavors like Beef, Chicken, Lamb and more recently Turkey which he loves. I also order the Pure Liver Bite treats which are his favorite. I get special loves when he hears me rustle the packet for those. I can also recommend the staff who are always on hand if i have a question about raw feeding or need any other doggy advice. I can't fault Poppy's Picnic at all. Brilliant company.
Finally a food that my very fussy dogs (shih tzu and a daisy dog) love. They have gone from either not eating or only picking when they were hungry to actually Licking their bowls clean every day . Would highly recommend
Lucy loves this food gobbles it all back nice to see the veg and bone in it but Lucy wonders if you might do other varieties in the future but says she loves the ones you do xx
Great quality and selection of food. Also very friendly and helpful customer service.
Brilliant food, my puppy is so much happier on it and her poos are tiny and almost odour free! She has a beautiful coat and has never become fat! She’s a mini sausage and they can eat!! I rave about poppyspicnic!!
My two cocker spaniels just love Poppy’s Picnic food. Ive never seen two dogs eat with so much enthusiasm!
Hello Lindsay

That's great to hear. All that lovely fresh food going into their little tummies.
It sounds a little bit like Hound Quarters at feeding time.

Thanks for the lovely review.

Debs and Poppy
My litter of pups are absolutely thriving off the follow on paste .. gaining weight nicely which is why I’ve ordered more 🙂🙂
Hi Jody

That is brilliant news.

What a wonderful start in life they are having.

Thanks for the lovely review.

Debs and Poppy
Betsy my beautiful Boxer loves her poppy picnic food always eats it all straight away. Boxers have very sensitive stomachs and suffer with a lot of very offensive gas. This is both almost never now. Easy to order and collect or can be delivered. We are very pleased.
Hi Susan & Betsy

Its always a pleasure to see you when you come and collect your order.

We are delighted that Betsy is enjoying her food and her stomach is a lot better.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Thank you for the lovely review.

Debs and Poppy
Jim was a bit fussy at first but now loves his Poppy’s Picnic raw. And I’m happy that It is all prepared and the balance is just right. Perfect !
Hello Diane & Jim

So pleased Jim has settled down to his Poppy's Picnic food.

Yes - both our complete and enhanced range offer the perfect meal with everything Jim needs for a complete and well balanced raw diet.

Thanks for the review!