Poppy's Picnic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
"My cavapoo has always been a fussy eater but as soon as I switched her to Poppy's Picnic she doesn't leave a mouthful!"
"Delivery clunky. Dogs wouldn’t eat it."
"Pups are coming up to 5 wks old and loving the weaning paste since 3.5 wks old. Clean dish every time"
"Great products and service! TopK9Nosh recommends 🤩"
"We love Poppy’s Picnic so much - it’s delicious and gives us shiny coats and keeps us healthy and well due to an immune system boost and Mummy says our poo is much easier to pick up!! The mince also has added veg so we get extra vitamins and minerals. We love all the flavours but lamb is the best!! We love it so much that we dance for our dinner every day 😀 Love from 3 healthy and happy doggies."
Hi Alison & your 3 healthy and happy doggies.

Yes - our food is all of the above.

We are so happy that your doggies are enjoying the food.

Dancing for their dinner - Poppy is so excited at hearing that!

Debs and Poppy
"This is the only raw food my 2 Cavaliers will consistently eat. They love it especially the meatballs"
Hello Vicky

Thanks for the lovely review.

We are so pleased and happy that your 2 cavaliers are enjoying Poppy's Picnic.

Debs and Poppy
"All 4 dachshunds love poppy picnic. Never a turned up nose. They have been having it for quite a long time & never seem to want anything else"
Hi Fran

4 dachshunds - how adorable!

We are wagging our tails with glee that they love our food so much.

Thanks for the review and long may you have happy pups in your home.

Debs and Poppy
"Quite a few of the containers arrived damaged. Atleast 4 for defrosted. I emailed twice to the company to complain and I had no response. Even through we give the same amount of raw food now to my dog she seems to always be hungry and looking for scraps where as before Poppy’s picnic she was satisfied with the raw food we gave her. I don’t think we will buy again. Poor service and poor packaging."
Hi Elizabeth
I'm so sorry to hear you were disappointed by the food and also that you did not see our replies to your emails. It is possible these ended up in your spam folder, so please do check there in future.

In your last email you asked if the thawed packs were safe to feed.
As explained in the response, the answer is yes.

Your order was packed at 5.30pm and delivered to you at 2.30pm the following day. This is less than 24 hours and our boxes and packaging is guaranteed for 48 hours.

Any defrosted food is safe to keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.

As a gesture of goodwill regarding the packs you say were damaged, I added Belly Rubs rewards to your account.
Belly Rubs are equivalent to a monetary voucher off your next order.

If you would like to discuss the food,delivery, how the Belly Rubs work or how much to feed further, I'd be happy to speak to you on the phone.
01380- 716599.

Deborah and Poppy
"Our 7 month old Shih Tzu was suffering so badly with allergies and being picky with his food, we tried Poppy's Picnic and we're amazed at his health, appetite and overall happiness!! He jumps around at dinner time now, Thank you!"
Hi Emma

I am delighted that your little pup is loving Poppy's Picnic and his allergies are disappearing.

This is great for us to hear and makes us super proud to think we are enhancing and helping a dogs wellbeing!

Debs and Poppy
"Always amazing. The dogs love the food and I love the service!"
Hello Elaine

Thanks for the lovely review.

Glad that your dogs are loving the food.

Debs and Poppy
"Blair & Boris absolutely love Poppys picnic their coats are getting softer & Boris who is 9 in December has loads more energy. Blair is also a lot calmer"
"All three of my fussy French bulldogs love this food. I have tried many brands and this is the only one that they eat every single time. Highly recommend"
"Excellent quality, pure ingredients,Bruce and Summer enjoy every morsel, and it has helped Summer who is 12yrs, and has arthritis enormously she is a lot more mobile ."
Hello Elaine, Bruce and Summer - this is wonderful to read and so pleased the food is helping with the arthritis. We find this a lot :)

The biggest of hugs to you all - thank you for taking the time to write x
"Awesome! Zoey loves it"
That's great news Nik and Zoey! Woof! X
"So much easier to collect from Marie’s in Calne. Wishing her and Poppys picnic every success"
This is great news! Marie's in a wonderful place and we are very proud to be part of the family. Much kindness to you Elizabeth x
"The best food to keep dogs healthy, lovely customer service too. Website is going from strength to strength."
"Food is excellent , so my two JRTs tell me. Good service and reasonably priced"
"Irish wolfhound , border collie , & two toy poodles .... They all LOVE Poppy's Picnic...."
"Food was wolfed down by my dogs, but it is very expensive and don't think I can afford it when I retire soon."
Hello Janet - thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are over the moon that your dogs love the food. Our food uses local fresh produce that you and I would eat so can we suggest that you mix our food with their old? This way the food will last longer and they are getting some freshness and benefits from Poppy's Picnic. Email in to woof@poppyspicnic.co.uk or poppyspicnic.co.uk/rawplicity to download a copy of our guide to show you how. We are here to help x
"Cannot recommend Poppy’s highly enough. My little one struggled with bad poops on Royal Canin and even worse poops on Lily’s Kitchen. Now not only are her poops a joy to clean up, but she even goes back to her bowl after finishing to lick it clean (more than once per meal time). Subscribe and save is a dream and delivers on time and nice and chilled. Take two out at a time to make sure there is always some ready to go."
Poppy's Picnic is rated 4.90 based on 782 reviews