Poppy's Picnic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
Our 3 french Bulldogs love the food . Great service . Would highly recommend.
Hi Kim

I'm so pleased your 3 french bulldogs find our food bowl lickin good!

We are chuffed to bits that you find our service is great too.

Debs and Poppy
Amazing results from day one. Our weimaraner that always had sensitive digestion was instantly transformed to a very happy dog with no more stomach upsets. I would not believe it until it was apparent that Poppy's raw food made all the difference. Highly recommended to all dog owners
Bruce and Summer love their Poppy's Picnic raw dog food and they are thriving on it.Excellent food Excellent customer service and Excellent people.
My spaniel is the fussiest eater I’ve ever had! She’s nearly 5 and I’ve never managed, until now, to find a food that she tucks into and won’t leave until it’s all gone! Thank you all so much you are life and sanity saviours!
Bronson loves his food. I love the excellent customer service
Poppy’s picnic is nothing short of brilliant! Being new to RAW food diet I had researched many brands and chose Poppy’s Picnic as their ingredients are of high quality and the staff are very friendly and helpful. My poodle mix absolutely loves it, he runs around like a loon! His teeth are healthier, far less plaque and a bit sharper. Overall his health is great. He poo’s far less then before, no more than 2 or 3 times and less amount so picking up is a lot easier too. Dont need the pooper scooper! Keep up the amazing work guys!
Smudge has now been on his Poppy's Picnic raw food meals for 3 weeks & he loves them. It was a little disconcerting at first how quickly each meal was demolished but we've got used to that now. A real plus (in addition to the huge reduction in litter bags used) is that he no longer taps us persistently for a share of whatever we are eating or snacking on, in fact this has actually stopped completely -unbelievable! We are delighted with the communication & delivery service received from the Poppy's Picnic team & that Smudge seems so happy & contented with his portions meals.
My black Labrador is the picture of health and quite simply it is the quality of food we get from Poppys picnic. We have fed him only this since the first day we brought him home and 3 years on we can see a return on our investment. From head to toe his coat gleams, he’s happy full of life and love. See him on Instagram bixbybobblesbonbon and fall in love.
Really pleased with the quality of the food, I will keep on ordering!
I have a young Irish Setter called Flynn he loves Poppy’s Picnic and is in great shape with an amazing glossy coat. The staff are brilliant and ordering is easy.
Absolutely fabulous food. Before I changed to this food one of my dogs (aged 5.5) was constantly at the vets due to stomach problems (sickness, cramps etc. which lasted 24 hours and occurred every few weeks). He was eventually diagnosed with IBS as no other diagnosis could be found, however when I had my second dog (a puppy) she came with some packs of Poppy's Picnic and when I put Poppy's bowl of food down for the puppy and gave my other dog his bowl of different food they both ran and ate from from Poppy's. I was shocked that he was interested in food at last so I changed him over to Poppy's. From the time he started on Poppy's Picnic (8 months ago) he has not had another bout of tummy upset so this diagnosis has now been removed by the vet and he has been declared fit and well . He was also not interested in his food (I had previously tried dried, wet, all the best brands) and I ended up hand feeding him along with treats just to get some food down, it could take an hour to get him to eat a small meal. Since he has been on Poppy's Picnic as soon as I pick up his bowl of food, he does twirls all the way to his bowl and I swear there is a smile on his face as he eats every last bit in a few minutes. I would go so far as to say Poppy's Picnic has changed his life for the better. They are both on Poppys's Picnic and absolutely love their food and I wouldn't change it for the world.
always ready to put themselves out to accommodate your needs. Excellent quality meat for puppies - weaning paste a great product
Such outstanding customer service. Raw food is a new world for me and so I had a lot of questions and needed a lot of assistance. No question was too much to ask. I was recommended Poppys picnic by a friend and I can understand why. Looking forward to my dog having the best food going forward!
Hi Jodie

I'm please that you are happy with the food and service. It means so much to us as a company. Thanks for the review!

We are always here for you should you have any queries or questions in the future.

Debs and Poppy
Hi Dylan & Poppy, We received an order from Poppy’s picnic and Rodney really enjoyed the food. We cancelled our subscription as it would’ve worked out too expensive. As he loved the food so much, is it possible to receive an order from you every other week instead of a weekly basis? Many thanks, Sophie & Rodney. X
Hi Sophie & Rodney

We are pleased that Rodney has enjoyed our food.

Our subscriptions are very flexible. You can have them at what ever frequency suits you and your dogs needs.

I will give you a call and explain.

Debs and Poppy
We have been feeding our welsh terrier Ella on Poppys picnic raw meatballs since she was a puppy. She absolutely loves them & is very healthy.
Hello Maria & Ella

Ella - we are pleased that you are enjoying our meatballs. They are full of lots of yummy goodness - veg, bone, liver, kidney , botanicals and human grade British meat.

Debs and Poppy
Absolutely fantastic products totally changed our husky’s VERY sensitive stomach! Our vet told us he was allergic to everything and been on endless medication for IBD. Been on Poppys picnic nearly 2 weeks now no more medication no issues with his belly and the smallest of poops once maybe twice a day! Thank you so much for making him a happy pup again!
Hi Sheryl

We are delighted to hear that our food is making a difference to your husky.

The raw feeding , fresh nutritional ingredients really do make a help.

Please continue to let us know how your dog gets along.

Thanks for the lovely review too!

Debs and Poppy
Buddy’s been very fussy in the past but that’s all changed since he has been eating Poppys picnic mince. He absolutely loves it
Hi Mary & Buddy

That's great to hear.

So pleased that Buddy is enjoying his food.

Debs and Poppy
I have a 3 year old male Irish Setter who is an extremely fussy eater. I’ve tried many different options and he loves his Poppy’s Picnic it’s quality meat and has lots of variation. He loves his red meat so really works for him. His condition is excellent with a gleaming coat.
Hi Mick & Flynn

Hope you both are well.

So pleased that Flynn is enjoying his food.

Thanks for the amazing pic too!

Debs and Poppy
Amazing food and excellent service even doing a special delivery to me so my doggies have food over Christmas!!
Hi Jacqui

It's our pleasure.

So pleased the food is a great hit.

Hi Jacqui

I hope your doggies enjoyed their special delivery at Christmas.

Debs and Poppy
I made my first order with Poppy’s Picnic following the feature on James Martin’s Saturday Kitchen. Quality of the fresh meat and treats is very good and our dogs love it, however, the order was incorrect and after leaving a voicemail we have still had no response. Quality is great, customer service......not so great !!!! Hopefully we’ll get a response following a further email!
Poppy's Picnic is rated 4.90 based on 907 reviews