Poppy's Picnic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy's Picnic
Great fast service Fab quality Just waiting for the new sleeve so the packs look a bit smarter 👍🏻
Hi Kelly

Thanks for the 5 stars!

So pleased you like the service and quality.

New packaging is on it's way!

Thanks for your support.

Debs and Poppy
Gabi ate other food but unless it was chicken or tuna she wasn’t that bothered. The first. Time I opened the chicken and bone she was jumping all over me, she absolutely loves it and it’s gone in 60 seconds lol I can’t thank you enough, I have a new rescue dog coming at the end of the month so I will be doubling my order once she’s settled.
Hi June & Gabi

We are thrilled that Gabi is loving our food.

Gone in 60 seconds! Sounds like Dylan's home when he is feeding Poppy, Slipper, Katie and little Gaby.

If we can help in any way with your new rescue dog , just let us know.

Thanks for the fab review.

Debs and Poppy
I have only just started using Poppy's Picnic and I was impressed with the prompt delivery of food and also, when I called up with a question, there was a very friendly lady on the other end who sorted out my query immediately.
Hi Samantha

It is lovely of you to write this review. Thank you .

We are so pleased that you are pleased with everything that we do.

Don't forget we are always here to help and assist you.

Debs and Poppy
Since coming across Poppy’s Picnic we have a well fed, happy and healthy dog. We are very pleased to continue a 100% Poppy’s meatball diet with the choice/variation of daily diet for Bailey. Bailey is a very good Sprocker. We had concerns that he did not appear to be very keen on some of his food, we tried a few varieties settling for a raw diet with dry supplement. He still wasn’t happy. Wee then saw Dylan & Poppy on Dragons Den and were impressed with the presentation. We asked several questions as to current diet and issues. Realising the problem was likely to be the “ph” level of Bailey’s digestion we placed him on a total Poppy’s Picnic diet with treats. Since that time we have had no feeding issues; a totally clean bowl and a very healthy and happy dog. So many thanks to Poppy and all the staff employed for helping us.
Hello C J and Bailey

Its lovely to read that Bailey is enjoying his meatballs and that his digestion issues have ceased.

Clean bowls ! That is what we like to hear.

Thanks for taking the time to write this informative review.

Woof to Bailey

Debs and Poppy
We are so delighted that after months of trying to find a decent food for our 16 month old very fussy cavapoo we have now finally found one! Her meals are now eaten in literally seconds :)
Dear Joanne

We are delighted that your cavapoo is finally enjoying his meals. That's wonderful news!

Thanks for the lovely review too!

Much kindness

If Suki and Ella could talk I know they would say “ Delicious and nutritious “
Hello Jenny, Suki and Ella

Thanks for taking the time to write a lovely review.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our food too!

Debs and Poppy
Thrilled with this product. Excellent quality, easy to plan as it's ready portioned and our two Mini's love it. No waste, no odour & convenient re-order system. Far less water content than our previous raw brand so half the amount needed.
Hi Adele

Super pleased that your two little mini's are enjoying our food.

Here's to lots of waggy tails and clean bowls!

Thanks for the review. They mean a lot to us.

Much kindness

Debs and Poppy
Hi Adele and the two gorgeous little mini's.

Thanks for the review. We are chuffed to bits!

So pleased that you are finding our food easy and convenient to use. Glad you feel that the quality is great too!

Debs and Poppy
Initially we were not sure that Charlie would enjoy raw food as he had only been given dry until now from his previous owner which he just grazed at.. However, We were amazed to see him clear his plate on his first taste. He loved it! You now have a loyal customer for life.
Hello Katrina and Charlie

We are delighted to hear that Charlie is enjoying our food and his meals.

So pleased for you both.

Thanks so much for writing this lovely review.

Debs and Poppy
Well Poppy's Picnic is a huge success with my very fussy terrier - particularly the meatballs! He scoffs it all down very quickly which is so not like him! Funnily enough it's not so popular with my other terrier who normally eats anything!! However one out of two is good for me and I will definitely be putting in a regular order.
Hi Alison

So pleased to hear that our food is a great success . With one dog at least! The meatballs are very convenient and easy to use.

If you would like some tips and help regarding your terrier that isn't too keen on the food please let us know. You could visit our website that has a great Q&A.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Debs and Poppy
Our mini absolutely loves this, she clears her bowl every time and her tail wags when we start dishing it out!
Hello Jo

Thanks for the review.

We are pleased that you have a clean bowl at meal times and a very happy girl.

Debs and Poppy
Tom Thum our 5 month old Jack Russell Terrier was a rescue at 4 weeks. Bottle fed and after trying many organic brands he still wasnt thriving. Since putting him on Poppy's Picnic he has gained weight bulked in muscle. His breath no longer smells his poo is small and hard also with no smell and his coats is gleaming. Best decision we have made and he agrees he licks his bowl clean ❤
Hello Lynda and Tom Thum

What a lovely story ! So pleased for Tom, that he has found a wonderful and loving forever home.

We are delighted to hear that he is loving our food and that he is thriving on it.

Well done Tom Thum.

Take Care

Debs and Poppy
Due to my doggies both being the hardest dogs to feed I’m on a journey this year to try to find something they Like and actually eat it! I’ve tried all the tricks, and have improved considerably with one. Butternut but not enough to be satisfied, So I’m trying raw food. My elder dog has been fab but the 1 yr old isn’t so easy. Just like his dad used to be! a few mouthfuls one night then stops or smells and backs away. Hand feeding works but won’t do continuously. However it’s the best start so far compared to others. Still too early to say.
Hi Lara

Thank you for this review.

We are pleased to read that so far things are going well.

Please keep us updated on how you get on.

Debs and Popp
Customer service and quality of food have both been excellent!
Hello Leanne

Thanks for the lovely review.

We are wagging our tails with glee!

Debs and Poppy
Teddie absolutely loves her Poppy’s picnic food ..She always licks her bowl clean..!
Hi Mandy & Teddie

Hope you are both well.

Thank you the lovely review.

We are so happy to hear that she licks her bowl clean. It sounds just like Dylan's home with Poppy, Kate, Slipper and Gaby.

Here's to lots more yummy meals!

Debs and Poppy
My puppy loves this raw food and he is thriving on it. It is so convenient as the packs are pre-measured and arrive to your door ready frozen. The treats are also perfect for training use.
Dear Sandra and your lovely puppy

Thanks for the lovely review.

We are pleased that you find our pre measured packs helpful. They do certainly save time and you get the measurements correct.

Poppy says thanks you for enjoying her food and treats.

Debs and Poppy
Really pleased , had a problem but was dealt with quickly . Willow & Evie love their yummy food
Hi Ann-Marie , Willow & Evie

Thank you , we are pleased that you thought we dealt with your query quickly.

So pleased that Willow & Evie are enjoying our yummy food.

Poppy says pawfect!

Debs and Poppy
Wasn't with this company for long but me and my dog loved it and will be back class company!
Hi Emily

Thank you for the amazing review. We are super pleased.

When you are ready to come back please let us know.

Take Care

Debs and Poppy
Thank you to Poppy's Picnic, my fussy Cavapoo absolutely loves her new food. She never really liked any kibble but now she is licking the bowl clean.
Hello Tracey and the lovely Cavapoo

We are so chuffed that she is enjoying her new food and that her bowl is always licked clean. That's amazing!

You will soon start to see a difference with her coat and general wellbeing.

So pleased!

Debs and Poppy
Ben our schnauzer loves his food
Dear Susan & Ben

We are delighted to hear that Ben is enjoying his Poppy's Picnic food. This puts a big smile on our faces.

Debs and Poppy
Easy to deal with, efficient, the food makes me feel I am doing the best for my lovely friends. One down side - now Archie and Atticus have tasted quite a lot of Poppy’s Picnic they are very reluctant to eat anything else!!!
Hi Cynthia , Archie & Atticus

Thanks for the lovely review.

So chuffed that you are enjoying our food, Poppy is delighted!

Here's to lots more full tummies and clean bowls.

Poppy's Picnic is rated 4.90 based on 905 reviews