Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

customerservice@ocushield.com

Perfect for every human eye
I was looking for a pair of anti-blue light glasses and Ocushield appeared on my search. The website is very easy to navigate and the checkout process was also easy. The fact that Ocushield is backed by investors is a bonus but more importantly backed by health care professionals.
Great Product, Great customer service
Great company to deal with and quick delivery.
I am very pleased with the products I bought from you, and your service. However, I wish the spectacles were available in a bigger size so that they would fit over my prescription specs.
Great battery life / love the portability and overall design ***** stars
Very supportive & helpful team
As a university student i spend a significant amount of time looking at my phone and laptop throught the day. When i am home i may revise or watch TV or even compete in an F1 esports race. After experiencing headaches i knew i had to make a change to preserve my eyes. I have worn these glasses every day for around a week and haven't had a single headache. I would urge everyone to invest in a pair if they are serious about their health. I chose ocushield due to the science behind it.
I have been delighted with my Ocushield spectacles...for some time I’ve had dull, persistent headaches caused, I believe, by eyestrain after using my electronic devices. I purchased the glasses with little hope of their making a difference, but after several weeks’ use, I am beginning to be convinced that they can be the only reason why my headaches have disappeared! Thank you so much!
Very good service, excellent service. Will wait until a couple months of using the screens for tv and laptop, then will know how good they are with my eyes, okay. Cheers!
Received quickly. Could not figure out how to use strips to affix shield, so used alternative means. Fit perfectly.
Hey, Sorry to hear you had difficulties with the installation. We have guides available for you here >> https://www.ocushield.com/pages/installation-guides Hope this helps. Olivia, Team Ocushield
I think I am sleeping better since I use the occushield a few hours before bedtime.
Amazing product. One may only appreciate it after using it for a short period to realise the difference and benefits. I had returned some items from my first order, however, reordered within a week after reading articles. I could an alternative to satisfy as Ocushield screen protector is. Well done!
Find that these really help to reduce the glare of my screen.
I suffer with bad vertigo and eye strain and headaches this has helped a lot seriously give this 5/5
My ocushield fit perfectly! It was super easy to apply to my computer screen.
77years old I’m not a wisskid with iphones, laptops and computers, I am pleased with your shield. My worry was dropping it and breaking the screen.
Fast order processing and my item arrived on the originally stated date. Wish ocushield offered monitor screen’s without the privacy function!
Comfortable glasses. Have tried few others that caused headaches. Highly recommend it!
Occushield has been great! I stopped experiencing dry eyes (contact wearer) immediately after I started using Occushield on my phone. Also, I noticed it took away the eye strain I didn’t know I was under after all these years of blue light exposure from electronic devices. Wish I had bought this sooner. Strongly recommend Occushield!
Ocushield is rated 4.73 based on 869 reviews